Leaf springs 63 Valiant wagon options.

-

oldmodlover

Reaction score
Checking on the interweb l see several places to get replacement springs for early a bodies.
Car is going to be a daily driver / swap meet parts hauler.
Looking for opinions ( and yes, I am aware of the old saying.....) On where is / are the best places to contact for a new pair of springs.

I get mine from Mancini, and prefer the Mopar Performance XHD leaf springs. They’re a step or 2 below the Super Stock springs in stiffness, but are a step or 2 above the stock rise height springs.

I get mine from Mancini, and prefer the Mopar Performance XHD leaf springs. They’re a step or 2 below the Super Stock springs in stiffness, but are a step or 2 above the stock rise height springs.

Aaaahh. Yes. That is what I'm looking for.
I would prefer to RAISE the rear just a bit over stock. Running 7" rims in rear anyhow.
Thank you for your input.

I have 002 and 003 on my wagon, but I was going to race it only. Now I am going to put some 1 inch blocks to lower it a bit.

I have never gone wrong with ESPO Springs and Things out of Montour County in Pennsylvania. I have gotten five or six sets of Springs from them in the past 25 years

General Spring is also another good choice.

Called around a bit.
I'm satisfied with espo.
General was ok until l said station wagon and then price doubled. No thanks . Not interested in your "sales pitch"

Thank to all who responded.

-
Back