Leaf springs for 65 /6 Dart

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
How quickly is quickly? Excellent-quality new ones can be had on short notice from www.espo.com . Call them up; there are so many options for leaf springs they don't bother cataloguing them on the site. All A-body leaf springs are physically interchangeable regardless of year or axle type. Slant-6 cars mostly got wimpy "cost-engineered" 4-leaf ones. Get the 5-leaf items; you'll be happier.

I've got a decent pair from a 67 V8 Barracuda. $50 plus the shipping.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Well I had some 340 springs out back that I was planning on installing...went out to pull them out and the end of one broke off in my hand...!@#$..

Well going on a V-day Valentine Car Cruise..on the 17th ...hmmm...ESPO can't have them to me on time. Nobody has anything local. So I tore apart the spare stack and the stack on the car and replaced the broken spring. This will be good till I buy some new ones. (yeah in about 5 years...:)

Thanks.

I was just going to say... I added 1 1/2 leaves per side on my '65 last spring when I was replacing the rear. It makes quite a difference and cost me the cash for a longer grade 8 bolts for the center of each...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back