learn from others fu#k ups

-
If you are riding your antique Harley , or driving your Mopar, NEVER let an unskilled person ride or (drive) in front of you. Ask me how I know!!!!!!!

Oh i bet there was some words said that kiddos should not hear ! That makes me hurt lol

It was beyond words, just primal grunting and snarling while hobbling around the garage with my hand held between my knees and breathing heavily through my teeth.

I've experienced my fair share of pain (stupid mistakes and such), but that topped everything. Nothing compares to that in my book, I've almost taken fingers off (ironically enough on the front shocks of a 4x4 as well... ratchet slipped and I raked my fingers across the rotor, pinning them between the caliper and rotor ), hit myself in the junk with a slide-hammer, smacked myself in the knee with a "mini-thor" hammer (one of those mini-sledges you use to really screw stuff up), but the fingernail is #1 on my list o pain. The knee and junk hammer smacks are in the top 5 though :D

Not car related, but; I was setting trusses on a house, and my Pas lode (cordless) nail gun hit the ground, on the 2'nd truss. I whipped out my trusty framing hammer and, took off my left thumb nail. We set 2 houses that day ( 7 years ago) my nail still ain't right!

Sounds like me whe i hit myself face with a crow bar when i as braking tires down did it 2 times in a row the 1st one just pissed me off .. 2 one damn near knocked me out blood all over the place . there was no words just grunting and trying to make the 100 foot trip into the house so my gf could help me smuch blood i could not see .. ..... Heres where the learning comes in always take a phone to the shop with you

It was beyond words, just primal grunting and snarling while hobbling around the garage with my hand held between my knees and breathing heavily through my teeth.

I've experienced my fair share of pain (stupid mistakes and such), but that topped everything. Nothing compares to that in my book, I've almost taken fingers off (ironically enough on the front shocks of a 4x4 as well... ratchet slipped and I raked my fingers across the rotor, pinning them between the caliper and rotor ), hit myself in the junk with a slide-hammer, smacked myself in the knee with a "mini-thor" hammer (one of those mini-sledges you use to really screw stuff up), but the fingernail is #1 on my list o pain. The knee and junk hammer smacks are in the top 5 though :D
the last post was for you lol

the last post was for you lol

I know all about that. Once gashed my forehead open from hairline to eyelid (right through the eyebrow), couldn't see from all the blood. I was a kid when I did that. Lesson : Always listen to grandpa when he tells you not to ride a scooter in his garage, especially around his mint low mileage bought new in 1971 Twister and a Boat... Guess which one I hit when the scooter kicked out from under me... yep, I head butted the boat motor :prayer:

Never jump on your bike (in a hurry) in loose shorts!

This could go either way.. Either the shorts fell off, or you burned your leg on the exhaust. If your luck is anything like mine, it was probably the first one.

In FL, a lot of us ride in shorts, and I have a lot of burns w/ scars to prove it on my legs, point is, I jumped on my nuts!!!!!!! BTW Never ride w/ shoes that are worn out, never put your foot down on a painted surface (turn arrows, lines, ect)

I knew your nuts is what you was talking bout lmao . Heres one for ya .. when theres a seat spring coming out of the seat at least clip it off .. Of you may have unhappy day when it pops all the way out of the seat when your getting out of the car !

OWW! I jumped a chain link fence to see my Neighbor once, and ripped 'em open, that sucked. He Died at 41, stomach pain, turned out to be a ruptured appx. Lived 5 days, went septic.

Yes Sir! I learned another thing too, if your blood pressure and heart are are 160/112 with a BPM of 120, ya got problems!

I just turned 42, my dad died at 39, i don't listen to the doc, but I take my atenolol, and watch how many hot wings I eat. And now ,I am a label reader.......

-
Back