Leaving Facebook..

-
The cold and rain and snow can get you down but luckily man I’ve been in the groove this year. Get up and feed the kitties, clean their pooping bowl and do a quick kitchen cleanup then head to the shop. I haven’t been on a roll like this for years. I’m usually out there till 7-8 then come in to eat. Only thing I’d like to add is a little morning exercise. If I kept sitting there watching tv and snacking it was going to kill me.
I am really glad for you. I know you had a rough patch there for a while. We were praying for you. Maybe somebody heard us.

Yup. There's way more involved than I dare speak of here. I've been way more depressed than this before, but this is a little different. I'll be fine I'm sure. I just need to change up my routine I think. All this crappy weather with all this rain hasn't helped. I'd normally have my truck running by now, but I haven't been able to work on it much. I did get the new engine at least set back in the truck and some of the exhaust work done. Then the rain came back. lol Although the truck will fit in the shop, there's simply no room to work around it in the shop, so outside it is.
Hang in there Rob, we all have rough stretches, you'll get it done.

I'm deleting my Facebook account. Any of you who I have on there, if you'd like to keep in touch, pm me your phone number.
Good for you, I never cared to join it. My wife deleted hers a few years ago. It definitely is a waste of time, you sir have better thangs to do .

Good for you, I never cared to join it. My wife deleted hers a few years ago. It definitely is a waste of time, you sir have better thangs to do .
There is Some kicking Mopar and HD groups on there. I'm a member of a few. Just by being a member of them it makes you eligible for a 10% discount or 5% discount with like Ted Stevens out of Alabama and a couple other nice Mopar people that sell aftermarket stuff, I couldn't figure out how to delete mine but I sure haven't been on there

There is Some kicking Mopar and HD groups on there. I'm a member of a few. Just by being a member of them it makes you eligible for a 10% discount or 5% discount with like Ted Stevens out of Alabama and a couple other nice Mopar people that sell aftermarket stuff, I couldn't figure out how to delete mine but I sure haven't been on there
I bet and I'm sure face craigslist is better than Craigslist. But I tell ya, Id rather just stick to my fabo and real life.

I bet and I'm sure face craigslist is better than Craigslist. But I tell ya, Id rather just stick to my fabo and real life.
Well, before the NWO tool Suckerburg took off the Jobs section off Fb Marketplace, I made some damn good business connections on there! So in that respect, and on parts and cars and stuff,it Blows Craigslist out of the water. I just aint gonna deal with it, screw them!

Last edited:
Well, before the NWO tool Suckerburg took off the Jobs section off Fb Marketplace, I made some damn good business connections on there! So in that respect, and on parts and cars and stuff,it Blows Craigslist out of the water. I just aint deal with it, screw them!
Yeah that grey alien suckerberg needs to find some dirt to nap in lol

Yeah that grey alien suckerberg needs to find some dirt to nap in lol
Yes he does, he looks like Dana or whoever from Deep Space Nine maybe I can't really remember he's definitely some transgender alien cross-dressing ******* homosexual half robot transhuman

Yes he does, he looks like Dana or whoever from Deep Space Nine maybe I can't really remember he's definitely some transgender alien cross-dressing ******* homosexual half robot transhuman
Lol agreed he does, remember this is not on n& p.

Therein is exactly my reasoning. I gotta get off my *** more.

I had my 1974 duster drag car advertised here and Moparts, sold it on Facebook

Had my mega block advertised here and Moparts, sold it on Facebook

Had my 505 balanced big block assembly here and Moparts, sold it on Facebook.

B1 valve covers, comp roller lifters, and probably 30 other things sold on Facebook.

My last three head and manifold porting jobs came from Facebook.

I had my 1974 duster drag car advertised here and Moparts, sold it on Facebook

Had my mega block advertised here and Moparts, sold it on Facebook

Had my 505 balanced big block assembly here and Moparts, sold it on Facebook.

B1 valve covers, comp roller lifters, and probably 30 other things sold on Facebook.

My last three head and manifold porting jobs came from Facebook.

I have tried to buy 4 or 5 things on FBMP and only ended up with one.

They never returned PM’s or whatever its called or they blow you off.

I have tried to buy 4 or 5 things on FBMP and only ended up with one.

They never returned PM’s or whatever its called or they blow you off.

I finally had my first bad buyer or seller on Facebook and it was a Mopar guy with a pulling truck. He wanted a .850 roller cam, roller lifters with 30 runs on them, B1 valve covers, and used B1 T&T rockers. He was a local logger 30 miles from me. He had every excuse in the book on why he could come then I sold off everything but the rockers. Never heard from him again.

-
Back