Leaving the Hill

-
We thought we would leave with more then we came with 8)8)8)8)8)
something for Bills shop from me :-D

Thank you for a great Saturday night, More memories made this evening :happy10:

Leon Russel 2010 039.jpg

Looks like a good time Mike.Did ya show em how to dance?:-D
No dancing for me DRENO :happy10: But they sure was enjoying me admire there good time :-D

Right on Mike! Looks like Bill and you had a blast!
We sure did Joe :cheers:
Jumpin Jack flash and so many songs I did not know he did and wrote 8)
I got me a cool T-Shirt and I have a couple video's but I am pooped and ready to hit the pillow for tonight, I will get a video up tomorrow :happy10:
It's hard to believe that George Ray's has been rained out 4 week's in a row :angry7: I bet half the race track has two inches of rain on it tonight.

The chickie in the short skirt is the costume coordinator for Brittney Spears. She came with a couple of my friends. Knew more people down there than i thought or at least they knew me. We were walking out after the show and someone from behind shouted out,"Hey there's rockin Bill Stone" I shouted out "Who the hell is that?" It was Calvin Trible. He owns West Plains Recycleing. He calls me when ever he gets a Mopar people bring in. We had a ball. I'll bet we didn't set down 3 minutes in the whole show. We stood in the back, which was about 75 feet from the stage. Very small vinue. The way i like em. Old Leon can still rock with the best of em. The music was all his own although to the less knowledgeable some would have thought they were someone elses songs. This guy wrote music for some super powers that made the songs famous. Mike, let me say publicly. Thank you for hanging with me because i always need help when i'm out "Making Memories" and that's what we were doing and no one can take those from a man....EVER. In the coming weeks we'll go see Leanna and make some more memories. Those will be good. Maybe some crawfish at MMW. Thanks Mike.
Small Block

The chickie in the short skirt is the costume coordinator for Brittney Spears. She came with a couple of my friends. Knew more people down there than i thought or at least they knew me. We were walking out after the show and someone from behind shouted out,"Hey there's rockin Bill Stone" I shouted out "Who the hell is that?" It was Calvin Trible. He owns West Plains Recycleing. He calls me when ever he gets a Mopar people bring in. We had a ball. I'll bet we didn't set down 3 minutes in the whole show. We stood in the back, which was about 75 feet from the stage. Very small vinue. The way i like em. Old Leon can still rock with the best of em. The music was all his own although to the less knowledgeable some would have thought they were someone elses songs. This guy wrote music for some super powers that made the songs famous. Mike, let me say publicly. Thank you for hanging with me because i always need help when i'm out "Making Memories" and that's what we were doing and no one can take those from a man....EVER. In the coming weeks we'll go see Leanna and make some more memories. Those will be good. Maybe some crawfish at MMW. Thanks Mike.
Small Block

Good morning rockin Bill Stone :cheers: Everyone herd that fellow holler that out :-D I turned and looked at a million smiles looking at yall:cheers:

Here is the T-Shirt I picked out for my memories :cheers:
I have made many with Small Block :happy10: I must admit I learned allot last night8)
Rockin Bill Stone is a music buff in my mind, he has a memory like an elephant :-D
Thank you Bill :cheers: for ALL the great memories you have handed to me and my family :happy10::happy10:

This was the lead guitar player for leon Russel that sold me the T-Shirt
I told him about Gerry Moss and my past with him and about the ZWB my son plays for, when I handed him my money I said I support live music and he gave me a thank you pose

Leon Russel 2010 009.jpg

Leon Russel 2010.jpg

That lead guitar dude could do some stuff. Leon let him do a song on his own. He did some blues with a slide on his guitar. He was good to say the least. Mike, Did you catch his name? He'll be in Memphis this week if anyone is down there it's worth taking in. Memphis in May. Blues and BBQ.
Small Block

-
Back