Lee Harvey Oswald

-
i know who he is, and what he was framed for, but im not sure i get this...

I'm not sure I find this all that funny. I still remember "that day." Laughter was far from our minds

"Modern kids" who don't know who Oswald was probably won't get it.

Just watched Killing Kennedy. Well done. The book was awesome.
I don't get it either.

It's humor of the absurd- a bizarre juxtaposition that makes no sense but works seamlessly.
Whether Mr Oswald cooked up the plan himself or was persuaded to action by others, whether he acted alone or had a buddy that got away, it still doesn't lessen his culpability or make him "framed".

I remember daddy telling me the story of seeing Jack Ruby shoot Oswald live on TV.

It was like a kick in the nuts for the whole country.:sad7:
Like a bad stomach flu nation wide.
I remember it all very well, We were sent home from school early that day.
We were glued to a black and white TV set for several days.

I wish all the info was released as it was supposed
to be 50 years later.

We'll never know the true story. Many that could, may, or do know are gone

Ya, well........that's one guys bias, opinion, somewhat factual, etc etc etc.

C'mon guys, lighten up, it's just a joke........
I have a twisted sense of humor obviously.
But i'm still laughing at this photoshopped picture!

I was in Catholic school 3rd grade. I remember that day well. My elders then called it the beginning of the end. Now I believe they were correct. Sorry but I see no humor in any flattery about this National tragedy.

This was the day they took control. Our land is now being bought Nationally faster then then the foreclosure rate.

"Obama Cares" That's the Joke. He ain't Black, he ain't white he is a illegal "alien" put in place as the new image to point the finger at. Accept it, its all over but the fireworks. Don't give up your guns unless your a pussy. You can then Just get in the line in front of the incinerators. Its coming.

Well said oldmanmopar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Truth--this country knows NO truth anymore--Swifter

Obama replaced the eagle symbol with a SKUNK--It's half white-half black and everything it does--STINKS

I just heard they are putting a KFC across from the white house. Right next store to the Wendy's. This will solve the race issue. Obama just made them take the H out of sudexcho in the cafeteria at the hospital's. Part of the Obama don't care health plan

there was a in depth report from an excop in Australia that reportedly solved the question...apparently, a SS man in the following car shot him by accident hence the SS coverup..

Best explanation that I have heard..

it all started with Johnson. without a doubt. what a bag of crap. he continued his killing spree in Nam. worthless junk. got away with murder. If Ruby missed, someone else was next. thats why Ruby was terminal ill, his family never needed any money after that. strange.... the 50 year thing is 50 years after Johnsons death. now I wonder why that would have anything to do with anything. I heard them say that on live TV back in the day. yes i am old enough. tks

I was in Catholic school 3rd grade. I remember that day well. My elders then called it the beginning of the end. Now I believe they were correct. Sorry but I see no humor in any flattery about this National tragedy. This was the day they took control. Our land is now being bought Nationally faster then then the foreclosure rate. "Obama Cares" That's the Joke. He ain't Black, he ain't white he is a illegal "alien" put in place as the new image to point the finger at. Accept it, its all over but the fireworks. Don't give up your guns unless your a pussy. You can then Just get in the line in front of the incinerators. Its coming.

So very true. Hey, Obama promised "change" not "good change". I suppose he sort of told the truth lol

I know of Oswald an what he did. I don't understand the photo.

there was a in depth report from an excop in Australia that reportedly solved the question...apparently, a SS man in the following car shot him by accident hence the SS coverup..

Best explanation that I have heard..
I saw this too its called "the smoking gun" Best theory I've seen.....the whole ballistics thing, cover up makes sense. Worth the watch for sure.

-
Back