left hand bolts

-

polarbytes

Alaska gold Dart
Reaction score
I've trying searching the site with no luck on trying to find a source for the left hand ring gear clutch assembly housing bolts. These are the 3" x 3/8 x 18 bolts and there are 10 of them. we broke one off and in looking at the others they also seem fatigued so would like to just replace all of them. Anybody got a souce for these? I've tried Randy's, Dr. Diff, Dana, the internet but have yet to find anyone who supplies these. Even wildcat auto in Sandy oregon came up empty.

mcmaster carr has a bunch of 3/8-16 LH thread bolts. Not cheap that's for sure.

I've trying searching the site with no luck on trying to find a source for the left hand ring gear clutch assembly housing bolts. These are the 3" x 3/8 x 18 bolts and there are 10 of them. we broke one off and in looking at the others they also seem fatigued so would like to just replace all of them. Anybody got a souce for these? I've tried Randy's, Dr. Diff, Dana, the internet but have yet to find anyone who supplies these. Even wildcat auto in Sandy oregon came up empty.
Here... ARP 250-3006 .. Have used them twice.

I am from Anchorage !! Elmendorf !!
Cool! My son and I are from Nikiski, although he is moving to Fairbanks in Aug. We've got a 70 Dart that is finally on the road, Hemi orange, maybe we'll meet up at a car show.

Longtime friend of mine moved to Palmer. Pretty much the last I heard of him. He sold his Chevelle, and amateur radio pretty much doesn't work up there. (Northern Lights, etc)

-
Back