Left hand out of action.......Respect the tools..Im a ***

-
I'm sure you are feeling better now than you were. That had to have hurt really bad.

:eek:ops: Dam that looks like it really hurts! :blackeye:

I didn't feel a thing... LOL! :D

I hope it heals well and quickly. :blah5:

I bet you couldn't give anybody one of these on the way to the hospital... :finga:

Wow Ed what the hell ya doing hope you get all the feeling back,fingers turning blue is not good.

From the title, it sounds like you won't be gettin any for a while... LOL!

Holy geez!! Lori and I both cringed when we saw that!! Wont be pickin yer nose with those fingers for a while. Im with memike, keep the nail and make a wind-chime. Sorry to hear bud, hope it heals good and you have unlimited percocets!!

Dam never thought of April fools day.......I wish it was. Its a 3 1/2 inch brad nail. Thank god those things can bend..LOL. No bone injury but it nicked the top tendons.The one s to extend the fingers.Sore as **** after they pulled it out. Not bad today. Did to much..LOL. I waited till my wife went to bingo to fire up the compressor. 5 pices of trim to go and im done. I will do that another day. Dam keflex......**** taste awfull even with a beer.LOL. thanks all. I will be good to go soon. this typing of one hand sucks.

Oh! OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
I totally agree with this.

I was nailing a piece of casing to a window jamb extension once, and pushing the jamb out to the casing. I had my thumb perfectly lined up with the brad nailer...and of course the brad came out the side of the jamb extension, into my thumb (it stopped up against the back of my thumbnail).

But this, OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did This Same Thing Last Year Building My Garage. 3 1/2 Inch Framing Nail With A Pasloader, Brother-inlaw jabbed at the board and missed, My thigh was pressed up against the board, Right to the head of the nail, think I pulled it out quicker than it went in, still have the nail, hurt like hell for two weeks. It was the two Boards the we were nailing together to hold up A wall. The last wall of Coarse. Drink lots Ed.

After the nail is pulled he should have the doc write a script to soak them in a warm moist place. Showing that to the wife or girlfriend may help.

Make sure that you soak them in cider so they heal faster... :toothy8:

(Soak them inside her) ---> LOL!!! :-k

Dart Doctor says: Don't do that again and he's glad he can't see the pictures on his slow dial up connection... And get better soon.

...and some people pay for piercings!

Joking aside, that looks like it was seriously painful! Hope all turns out well.

Middle finger works great..........The other 2 are pretty much back to norm. Just hurts a bit if i grasp something tight or heavy..............No, and it aint that..LMAO Thanks everyone......Edd

Middle finger works great..........The other 2 are pretty much back to norm. Just hurts a bit if i grasp something tight or heavy..............No, and it aint that..LMAO Thanks everyone......Edd

Good to hear...a little pain is better than numbness because that would be nerve damage and potentially permanent.

Im lucky so far........Top of the fingers feel a bit funny but improving........Verylucky in my books.Unfortunately its something i treat everyday. I get ribed about it alot........

Be honest! You were trying to impress the neighbor girl that has all the piercing in her face.

-
Back