Legit Win10 for $3.60....YES!

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
How many have Win10 with the embarrassing "your copy is not genuine" nag watermark? Well, I found a place that sells product keys for $3.60 or $4.73 (OEM or retail) out the door sent in a digital download. If you want or need to upgrade from 7 or 8.1, you go to microsoft and download the Win10 installer. Run it and once its installed it will tell you you need a valid product key. Well these guys sell 'em cheap. Don't know how legit they are but they do have an online presence and I used paypal to buy it to protect my credit card accout. Here is the link

after I bought it, you just go and look at your receipt from the website and in the "downloads" locker, there is your 25 digit product activation code. You go into windows, and go to activation, "change your product key" and paste the new key in. hit enter, the screen changed to an 'activating'...and then an 'activated' comes up and the nag watermark goes away. Further checking it really states that your copy is registered. I even used the same key on my desktop and it worked too. Ive been a Linux user (still am) for years but some stuff just doesn't work on Linux (a few 3D printer apps) and win10 has a lot of casting and cell phone link features that Lunux doesnt have. Plus the legit key also opens the door for Win11 upgrade if your hardware supports it (good luck!)

Thanks,

I/m still running win8.1 and it's at EOS so I will most likely switch to win11 soon. Does win10 still not support browser windows across the task bar? One of the reasons that I never switched.

1669048384894.png

Last edited:
Then why did you post here?

I don'n'know, Pishta, seems like a scam to me..............
I think its like the tail end of a 1000 user license (corporation and/or OEM retailer) that had some left over. Once the 1000 are registered, the key will no longer work. We had a similar license at Verizon, all our laptops had the same product key. Win11 wont work on many laptops that are over ~7 years old. Even if you hack the registry to no allow CPU or TPM probing it will still not 'allow' you to install if you have a sub Win11 processor, and there are alot of PC's out there that still have these processors. Win11 is not all that. It seems to offer more Mac like features, Xbox integration and pen/tablet support as well as more virtualization support. Nothing that I would pay to get yet.

-
Back