Less than a month to MoparFest -u goin'?

-

Done Swimmin

Reaction score
I am!

Me and a good buddy of mine, who is the Service Manager at the Chrysler dealership where we worked together, with his young son. Us boys are going to New Hamburg to look at some toys.

We are planning to go to Guelph on Friday nite for the run at the local Chrysler store. My buddy knows the SM there and I guess they empty the new cars to make way for the iron on its way to the show Sat.

We may stay in Guelph or find something closer. Anyone have any suggestions for a room? Really just a crash pad where we will sleep as we are spending all our time at the meet.

Is FABO represented there in any way?

Love to meet some of you Ontario guys, you know, trade stories and such.:cheers:

pete thompson

I'll be there but the Demon won't. At 200kms range per tank of fuel, I couldn't afford to drive it the 500kms each way! :(

See you all there. You will know which car is mine by the....

DSCN0108 (Small).JPG

I will be there, I haven't missed one yet. I can walk to it from my place.
The Duster will likely be attending also.

I'm still waiting for the FABO license plates, so I can get spotted easily.
I will do up something like MtNemo.

See you there,
Giles

i cant wait, first time for me! the local fabo guys are meeting up for the trip, iam in burlington ontario if anyone else wants to join, wont look as good as Bill representing Fabo tho 8)

I will be there in my 72 RoadRunner , remember to preregister your car if you would like the the chance to win the 1970 Roadrunner its only for the preregistys there is a deadline.

if anyone has or wants to advertise or represent something i will help in anyway, if you want someone to display anything,:sign3: iam going in my 68 valiant, you cant miss it its lime(well sorta) green and black hood

Hey stranger, where you been Randy? I imagine the newborn is taking up some time. If you follow me up, we need to go early, our gears will slow us down, and I ain't missing breakfast up there. The sausages are awesome!

i know Bill its been awhile since i've been on here, my daughter Makayla is almost 2 now and demanding all of my extra time, and son Riley being 6mths it makes for a exciting night,But ya we'll head up early get some breakfast, we need to figure out who if anyone else is joining us from our area for the drive, my engine guy is just passed flamborough downs and hwy 5 if there happens to be any breakdowns from anyone, he always has those parts you can never find.

Hey I,d like to join you guys,Ive never been before(if it,s o.k)Are you staying the night?or leaveing early morning?Let me know how many cars are going?where are you meeting?I,m in Oakville.Til later.Scott.

Hey Again

MntNemoMopar and 3rdcuda, I will look you up while I am there and say Hi!
3rdcuda, I think I saw your car at Kawartha Speedway last Friday nite, was that your copper cuda?

pete

If you guys need info about the moparfest show,or some of the spots to see and the saturday night car show on the main,email me,mrmopartech
I will be at the cranberry houseB&B friday and saturday,and half day sunday.

Yes Pete that was my cuda at Kawartha Speedway , it finally works the way i like it to so i drive it alot . Went to Brantford on the weekend and won a trophy . Don

We used to have a 1/4 mile marked out on that road.My Super Bee shut down a few chevies from below #5 hwy, way back when.

-
Back