Let me see your Dart!

-
This is my 73 Swinger project. Was my daily driver till 99, been sitting since. Slant 6 auto. Going to change to 318 with 8 3/4 unless I decide to sell it.

Dart 5 (Small).jpg

Here's my 68', fixing her dents, and upgrading the tired /6 to a 440 bored .30 over.

I bought her after she'd been hit. Only the door was damaged, the Rocker's and frame all stayed squar :)

1a9e1352.jpg

DartRear.jpg

A New Door, and take her down to Metal
Dart1Sept2006004.jpg

New Brakes
Picture051.jpg

New Motor
011307_09271.jpg

Now just need to talk to the man upstairs and get another 18 hours added to the day so I can finish.

:wav:

Flatlander, I wish that I could of seen your car up close.

Cool, car guys.

Lee

moparlee said:
Flatlander, I wish that I could of seen your car up close.

Cool, car guys.

Lee

So do I. Brian(my son) and I were running late and didn't get there until 1-1:30 so I just parked it with the other show cars. That 68 barracuda coupe was sure nice, did you see it? The owner had a photo album documenting the restoration, boy he pretty much started with a scrap car.

Just purchased in September-
69 GTS 440 (originally and H Code 383)

Additional work I did:

SSBC slotted front discs
Period correct square exhaust tips
Vintage 1969 Sun tach
Hurst T Handle
Painted steel rims (body match)
New redlinie tires
Mint Dog Dish hubcaps
New GTS floor mats
440 Magnum pie tin for air cleaner
Tune up, oil change etc., etc,
Original owner's manual
Trunk Mat

Oh, and here is my original Dart in 1969 (with me about 50 pounds lighter)

Is it just me? Or does that hood and front bumper look like 67-69 Dart parts? Anyway I think that combination makes those post 72 darts look pretty desirable.

Welcome from Canada, Low Dart , I haven't seen a car like this before! In Canada we did some things different than U.S.A. but not like you guys, your car looks like it has a 67-69 dart hood on it and a 71-74 Charger Dodge emblem in the grille, if it were here. show us some pics of the side, back, and interior please! Tom.

Here's my 70 360-727-8 3/4 with 4.10s and a locker.

2yuzskk.jpg

And my 73, when the /6 dies I may put the old 318 out of my 70 in it.

6hehc40.jpg

Hello everybody!
I Have a 73 Dodge Dart (Chrysler do Brasil)that i bought with a diferent grill taken from a Dodge Charger R/T(Brasil).Wich i think is a lot more interesting than the original ,but is not a Dart front grill.
What i want here is know wich is the 1973 American Dodge Dart front grill and little more about the American Dodge Dart changes and discover how many faces did the Dodge Dart had all around the World,
from 1965 to 1980.

Sooo
Let me see your Dart! :blob:

He is my 72 340 swinger in Canada

02140077.jpg

-
Back