Let the charity auction begin for 340john

-

scatpack340

Reaction score
Let the auction begin. I will let the auction run for week and see where the bids go. everything that gets a bid will be sold, the only exception is the 18 spline four speed trans. John wants the right to refuse the top bid if it doesn't reach what he thinks it's worth. However, EVERYTHING else will be sold. Winning bidders will be responsible for all shipping costs. Payments can be made directly to John's paypal account.Thank you all in advance.

Scatpack license plate

Rapid Transit license plate

All six junker models...top bid $200.00 by 340mopar

New 70 Dart fuel tank...top bid $125.00 by Waggin

New 70 Dart fuel sending unit...top bid $42.00 by Waggin

Hemi engine cover for a newer Charger/Magnum

Clutch fork boot

American dreams 1;24 Challenger

RC Cuda about 18 inches long

Mopar Muscle magazines complete sets from 1999 to 2008 (except: Jan,
Feb, Mar '99/ Feb 2000/ June 01/Nov, Dec 08)

Aftermarket shaker scoop, no privisions for mounting the grills, must be rivited to bottom of hood, best suited for racecar.

Set of showroom brochures for 1970 dodge, One covers all 1970 cars (Challenger, Charger, Dart, Coronet and more, the other is Dart specific)

18 Spline hemi four speed for an E /B body, been sitting for a while, should be gone through...top bid $400.00 by badlilred79

1:18 scale Mopars...Chargers, Cudas, Challengers, GTX etc.

Repro oil filter and back up light switch

Misc mopar posters, will post pics when I can

Donated items................

lineloc...donated by magnumdart...top bid $35.00 by superdart340

NOS direct connection air cleaner...donated by superdart340

4 stud to 2 stud master cylinder adapter...donated by grumpuscreature

Early A body assembly that bolts to the firewall and connects the floor pedal and the cable...donated by grumpuscreature

$50.00 gift certificate for powdercoating services...donated by Cudachick1968...top bid $55.00 by superdart340

Aluminum intake for 340/360...donated by pettybluedart

XXXL Scatpack t-shirt...donated by 6pk2goDemon

100_0906.jpg

b325_1.jpg

b342_1.jpg

rccuda.jpg

100_2034.jpg

100_2038.jpg

b15e12bd-298f-49cd-90a7-c61eb33a098f_1.jpg

100_2266.jpg

100_2281.jpg

Can I post my own pictures and have the money sent when it is sold to where ever the money should go ? is there a pay pall account set up ?
Thank you for doing this scatpack340.

scatpack340, you may want to consider auctioning all of the 1:18 scale diecasts and junker cars separately. More than likely, it will bring in more $ for John.

Mike, Thats fine, Post any pics you can or want, and John has a paypal account. I would like all money to be sent right into his account. I will give that info out when I get it. Thank you again.

Can I post my own pictures and have the money sent when it is sold to where ever the money should go ? is there a pay pall account set up ?
Thank you for doing this scatpack340.

I thought they would be sold separately, but there were already bids on the junkers as a set so I guess they are going as a whole. The diecast's will probably go on a car by car basis considering there are about 20 of them.

scatpack340, you may want to consider auctioning all of the 1:18 scale diecasts and junker cars separately. More than likely, it will bring in more $ for John.

I thought they would be sold separately, but there were already bids on the junkers as a set so I guess they are going as a whole. The diecast's will probably go on a car by car basis considering there are about 20 of them.

I am sure those who have bid on them would understand if they were broken out individually since that's how they were to sell initially (and again, since we are trying to get max $ for John). It looks like mopar340 has bid $200 for all six junkers which would be an average of $33.33/ea. You could start at that point for individual auctions but since you are the auctioneer, I will leave it up to you.

I am sure those who have bid on them would understand if they were broken out individually since that's how they were to sell initially (and again, since we are trying to get max $ for John). It looks like mopar340 has bid $200 for all six junkers which would be an average of $33.33/ea. You could start at that point for individual auctions but since you are the auctioneer, I will leave it up to you.

I just had to say GTXperience 8) You are such a great help here :cheers:
I enjoy seeing brain strength and it being used, Thank YOU for your time sir :happy10:

I just had to say GTXperience 8) You are such a great help here :cheers:
I enjoy seeing brain strength and it being used, Thank YOU for your time sir :happy10:

Thanks Mike. I appreciate that. If these were just in a regular "for sale" thread, I wouldn't say anything. Since it's a fundraiser, max $ is where it's at. One other suggestion would be to post a link on FBBO and FEBO so that members there could have a chance at these items as well. Again, it would only benefit John.

scatpack, if you are interested in doing this and need me to post the link, let me know. Sorry, one last thought. You may want to really clarify the deadline (exact day/time).

It's great to be involved! :love7:

C'mon and whip out those wallets ... this is a great cause that needs a lot of attention. One of our own needs our help!

Just to open up bidding a few things:

Scatpack license plate: $10

Rapid Transit license plate: $10

RC Cuda about 18 inches long: $20

Here's a new "Dodge Scat Pack" Tee for auction printed front and back.

Size is XXXL.........Nice 100% cotton Mopar tee!!

Scat Pack Tee 002.jpg

Here's the back ^ 8)

Scat Pack Tee 004.jpg

And the logo on the front ^ :cheers:

Scat Pack Tee 002.jpg

Scat Pack Tee 004.jpg

Here,s an Old School aluminum single plane intake 340/360 s.b,brand is Pro/Street for auction.Will post some underside pics tomorrow.
Parts to sell 012.jpg

Parts to sell 012.jpg

What an awesome way to help out a FABO Family member who is going through so much at this time. The kindness and generosity of so many gives me hope that there are still a LOT of good people in this world. You guys and gals are the best!!!!! Thanks to all!!!!!!

-
Back