Let the charity auction begin for 340john

-
Thanks John for shipping my parts out. I can't wait till they get here..Get well soon.....

Sent you the money for my shipping through your paypal... I will pm you when my cars get here...Thanks again for being patient with me

T-shirt arrived today...thank you. Prayers ongoing John for you and your family.

Got this in the mail today! Thanks John, it now has a spot on top of my computer in the shop. Very nice I like it.
I wanted the 67 GTX because at the age of 17 I had a friend who had a B5 blue one that we had way to much fun in! Donnie died from a hart attack about 4 years ago at the age of 58 so this helps me remember a great friend and a really fast car.

74%20dart.jpg

I am still waiting to find out shipping

I actually sent yours out already, you should be recieving it soon. I don't have my paperwork in front of me so I don't know your shipping total. I will PM you tomorrow. I stopped at UPS on my way home from the Nuerologist one day last week. Thank you again.

I was able to ship out most of the auction stuff. The bigger items, like the gas tank, shaker scoop and hemi engine cover, I still have here and hope to have out by the weekend or next week. I know a couple posters still need to go out as well. Thank you all for being so patient, I am starting to heal but not as quickly as I would have hoped. My doctor was shocked(and a little pissed off) to hear that I was driving and doing as much as I am.

I was able to ship out most of the auction stuff. The bigger items, like the gas tank, shaker scoop and hemi engine cover, I still have here and hope to have out by the weekend or next week. I know a couple posters still need to go out as well. Thank you all for being so patient, I am starting to heal but not as quickly as I would have hoped. My doctor was shocked(and a little pissed off) to hear that I was driving and doing as much as I am.

Got my stuff (the remote control Cuda and Charger poster) today John. Thanks a bunch. Let me know the shipping and I'll pay you for it. If you need the tracking number to identify which one it was let me know. Tracy

Great news to hear that your healing up. Here's hoping you get back to 100%. Just keep me posted on the Hemi cover. If it's too much for you to drive again, I understand.

Riddler

Glad to hear you are doing better, let me know what I owe for shipping, I received my box and there are some cools cars in there!

-
Back