Let the charity auction begin for 340john

-
let me know where to send my money for my 4 speed

I'm sorry, but if you reread the very first post in this thread, it says that John wants the right to refuse the top bid on the transmission if it doesn't reach what he thinks it is worth. Well, We spoke on the phone this morning, and he told me that he could not let it go for $400. I am very sorry, but I hope you understand. Thank you .

I'll need a mailing address to send a money order for the shirt.

Roy, PM me your address and I'll get the t-shirt out in Monday's mail for you. Thank you for your generous donation for John & Denise :-D. I hope the shirt fits!!

the 90 dollars has been sent via paypal for the items i bid on they were clutch boot,after market shaker , bb crome valve covers if there is any shiping cost let me know thanks for all the killer parts but most of all thanks for helping out yet anouther fabo member thats why i love this sight and keep coming back day after day and all my prayers and best wishes go out to john and his family. fabo rocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ops allmost for got p.o. box 3445 kansas city kansas 66103 for the shipng

Ok sleepin beauty...you won at 30$ it was kinda prearranged that my bid and homcloned's bid were added to your bid so we sent our share in a few minutes ago.....so ennyway's your a new poppa...it's a baby "great pumpkin" model car kit our combined bid's for the kit were 76$ for this great cause....we want pic's when your done buildin it.....

I dont know what to say,daughters going to prom and all the extras are taking its toll as I had to come up with 5500. down for the wife to have needed surgery. I was trying to help a little though.Right now is a little tough for me but I dont usually complain because noone wants to hear it. Things will get better it just takes time. I appreciate what you guys have done for me and John. Its why I like to hang around here. You cant find a better bunch of guys,and a few girls. Please accept my heartfelt thank you. DD Bob (Pete) Michael.

I will send a Money Order as Paypal is not accepting my new credit card information. How much will the shipping be? I believe I won the scat pak license plate.

now you didn't really think I wanted that model that bad did ya??? seem's I remember some guy on fabo named daredevil feedin hungry folk's out of his own pocket.....that was you and I know it....Thank's for being you pete, we want pic's of it when your done :cheers:
I dont know what to say,daughters going to prom and all the extras are taking its toll as I had to come up with 5500. down for the wife to have needed surgery. I was trying to help a little though.Right now is a little tough for me but I dont usually complain because noone wants to hear it. Things will get better it just takes time. I appreciate what you guys have done for me and John. Its why I like to hang around here. You cant find a better bunch of guys,and a few girls. Please accept my heartfelt thank you. DD Bob (Pete) Michael.

payment to john has been sent(Unique Transaction ID #4XP999018U533543P), I have contacted Waggin with more info through a pm, thanks again, Lawrence

paypal to John is done. IVR ships today. Cheers to all

I have looked and dug around all my car stuff and I could not come up with anything for this fund raiser :angry7:
So I went to my survival box and came up with a grate old 49'ers Schrade USA knife :cheers: I hope a member will enjoy owning this knife as I have :happy10:
The blade is 4 1/2 '' and over al length 8 3/4 long
This is a great old knife with matching sheath and the knife is leather bounded =P~ The sheath is good and soft and a must have for your easy to grab knifes because of the sheath designed to grab the knife.
I will pay shipping and all you have to do is bid :happy10:
I wish I had more to add to this fund raiser for 340john

As you see I pay shipping comoxian :cheers:
I will get this in the mail tomorrow and thank you for your help and high bid :happy10:

Payment has been sent via Paypal.
Ship to address is as follows:
Thomas Monaco
177 Breland Drive
Clayton, N.C. 27520

Thank You and good luck John!!!!! We will be praying for you.

I made the payment to John ($60) via PayPal on Sat. 5/8/2010. Haven't heard anything back on what the shipping charges are. Let me know when you get time please.

I made the payment to John ($60) via PayPal on Sat. 5/8/2010. Haven't heard anything back on what the shipping charges are. Let me know when you get time please.

Some of you saw the thread I started about John surgery, but some missed it. I have been taking care of him since his muscle biopsy on monday, I was hoping he would be feeling at least a little better by now but he isn't. I will get to UPS as soon as I can, but I am affraid it will be a little while yet. I understand the PM's I am getting, but please bare with me.
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=100206

Roy, PM me your address and I'll get the t-shirt out in Monday's mail for you. Thank you for your generous donation for John & Denise :-D. I hope the shirt fits!!

Got the T-shirt! All is well, Thanks and Let me know if I can Help John out in the future.

I'll go $60 on the 49er's knife.

It'll be a great addition to all of my 49er's memorabilia.

We don't have enough bandwidth on the site if I were to post a pic of everything that I have.

But I don't have a knife. Yet =P~.

I am just getting to the job of getting it to you comoxian :clock:
I got side tracked over the Strong End and seen my two other brother for the first time in over ten year's :love7:
I will get it in the mail tomorrow morning 8) I just got it boxed up and it will be on it's way :cheers:, Thank you for your high bid and I hope you will enjoy this great old knife :happy10:
and I got my tomato tree's in the ground :-D

Garden 2010 TREE TAMOTO 046.jpg

Garden 2010 TREE TAMOTO 056.jpg

Scatpack: Money sent

Wags: Shipping dough sent

Grumpus Creature: Get back to me so I know how much bread to send you way

Comoxian & MeMike: Cool knife. :)

No Hurry from me......i need to buy a car to install them parts in so take your time....lemmi know shipping chearges when ya git to it....
Some of you saw the thread I started about John surgery, but some missed it. I have been taking care of him since his muscle biopsy on monday, I was hoping he would be feeling at least a little better by now but he isn't. I will get to UPS as soon as I can, but I am affraid it will be a little while yet. I understand the PM's I am getting, but please bare with me.
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=100206

Money sent to Johns pay pal for me cars...... Just let me know on shipping charges and where to pay for them when needed...No hurry,,Take care

-
Back