I have been trying to get rid of all my extras but:

Silver gtx next to the little red express: $12
71 Cuda (red) on far right next to the green Daytona: $6
Buttescotch GTX : $6

I have been trying to get rid of all my extras but:

Silver gtx next to the little red express: $12
71 Cuda (red) on far right next to the green Daytona: $6
Buttescotch GTX : $6

BTW: I meant to say Butterscotch and not the above. ;)

Nice job Scatpak! Let me know what the total is (including the rear harness) and I'll get it to where it needs to be.

Thank you all for joining in the fun. I will go through al the posts tomorrow and double check all the bids just to make sure I got everything right. I will send out PM's to the winning bidders to notify them of the items they won. Again, thank you all for making this a great sucess and helping John and Denise in the process....G'nite all.

Thank you all for joining in the fun. I will go through al the posts tomorrow and double check all the bids just to make sure I got everything right. I will send out PM's to the winning bidders to notify them of the items they won. Again, thank you all for making this a great sucess and helping John and Denise in the process....G'nite all.

Thank you and I hope I helped a few people tonight.... It makes life worth living.

OK, since ramcharger was very nice and bought me a Hemi cartoon poster because I couldn't keep up with his bidding on the back/gray Hemi poster I will donate $40.00 to this auction!

Thank You Ramcharger for helping me thru my little memory loss on this cartoon poster!

I hope this auction helps out 340John! I will be looking for details where to paypal the $

Thank You FABO FAMILY, your generosity is overwhelming to your fellow friends!!!

Hey scatpack, remember daredevil got the model car of the 67 coronet at high bid of 76$ ya gotta git the 30$ from him and homecloned added 15 to daredevil's bid and I added 31$ to his bid so 76$ and send the model to daredevil.......I'll send moo-lah to paypal for the tank 125$ and my share of the model 31$ and let me know if there is any shipping charges and I'll send that later....Thank's for all your efforts to help out john....Great Job!!! :cheers:
Times up ! Thank you all

Ok sleepin beauty...you won at 30$ it was kinda prearranged that my bid and homcloned's bid were added to your bid so we sent our share in a few minutes ago.....so ennyway's your a new poppa...it's a baby "great pumpkin" model car kit our combined bid's for the kit were 76$ for this great cause....we want pic's when your done buildin it.....
You caught me snoozin. I could let you have it just to be a stinker. But since im a stand up guy i will bump it to 30.Hey HC you gotta pic?

I want to thank everyone that jumped in to help John and Denise =D>
I am so proud of all the folks that made this a fun and exiting fund raiser
I will keep John and the doctors in my prayers and all of you that made this happen
And a big thank you goes out to skatpack340 :happy10:for stepping up to the plate and getting this off the ground for our great member and his wife in a time of need
I wish I could have dun more :angel3: because this bunch of folks here at FABO has turned my life around with there friend ship and all the gifts they have sent my way.
I hope and pray that the doctors are Victorious getting John back on his feet and bring hope and happiness back in his life [-o<
We have the best of the best here, And it make's me proud to be a small part of the great multitude of outstanding members we have here.=D>=D>=D>

Thank you again for all your help. I will be going to John's house later today to go over the thread again and double check, just to make sure I didn't miss any bids. I will then send PM's to everyone. I will include payment in the PM, but in case I forget, if paying with paypal John's account is [email protected] if paying by money order his address is John Ehnat
11 Glenville rd.
Edison NJ

-
Back