Let the charity auction begin for 340john

-
Scatpack: Money sent

Wags: Shipping dough sent

Grumpus Creature: Get back to me so I know how much bread to send you way

Comoxian & MeMike: Cool knife. :)

Money sent via PayPal the other day.

Gee Joe, just cause I said that I wanted the knife didn't mean for you to stop bidding :-D. Ya just never know how high I might have gone.

Good job everyone. :cheers: Group hug. :cheers:

Huh???? I thought I had to pay shipping??? now I'm really confused.....that's pretty much normal though LoL. I feel stupid I been waiting for someone to let me know what I owe for shipping

Gee Joe, just cause I said that I wanted the knife didn't mean for you to stop bidding :-D. Ya just never know how high I might have gone.

Have you received the payment for the plate? I sent it via Paypal but I have not heard anything as to receipt of payment. Please advise. Thanks.

Huh???? I thought I had to pay shipping??? now I'm really confused.....that's pretty much normal though LoL. I feel stupid I been waiting for someone to let me know what I owe for shipping

Yes, I wanted the winners to pay shipping. it's just that with watching John around the clock I haven't a chance to get everything packed and shipped out. Once I get your stuff packed and shipped, I will let you know shipping. You can just sent send a paypal to cover the shipping if you like.

Group hug :cheers: The knife hit the mail yesterday and I wanted to contribute any why I could, That's why I said I ship and I sure do thank you and Joe for making it possible to help out with what I had :happy10:

does anyone know when parts will be shiped out ?

I am trying to get everything packed, but it is not easy doing it by myself. I know you all want your stuff, and I totally understand. I hope to have it all out next week.

I'm still waiting on a total shipped price for the Hemi Engine Cover.

Riddler

Working from a wheelchair it is hard to box up big items like the engine cover. I will get it to UPS next week and ship it out...I wont worry about getting a quote and waiting for payment for shipping. I will let you know what shipping was and you can send the payment after. I need to make as few trips to UPS as possible because it is so difficult for me to drive.

John, I have not paid you yet, as I'm waiting for total $$ w/ shipping. Please don't hurry on my account and hope you are feeling a little better. Sorry about scatpack's family member too!

Take Care and let me know.

Working from a wheelchair it is hard to box up big items like the engine cover. I will get it to UPS next week and ship it out...I wont worry about getting a quote and waiting for payment for shipping. I will let you know what shipping was and you can send the payment after. I need to make as few trips to UPS as possible because it is so difficult for me to drive.

Got crossed up w/ this post. I will send $$ in the morning and guess on shipping. No worries here..........

I am trying to get everything packed, but it is not easy doing it by myself. I know you all want your stuff, and I totally understand. I hope to have it all out next week.

John no hurry on my account. Next week, Next month. All is fine with me. Just when your ready. Please note I paid for my items but was never told a shipping cost so when you get that let me know.

BTW: I'm a little confused. I thought this was stuff guys on the board donated for the auction and when it was over those guys would do the shipping. That's isn't how it worked?? Did everybody that donated something send it to you to then be re-sent out by you? Last time we had an auction I donated a part and had to ship it.

John no hurry on my account. Next week, Next month. All is fine with me. Just when your ready. Please note I paid for my items but was never told a shipping cost so when you get that let me know.

BTW: I'm a little confused. I thought this was stuff guys on the board donated for the auction and when it was over those guys would do the shipping. That's isn't how it worked?? Did everybody that donated something send it to you to then be re-sent out by you? Last time we had an auction I donated a part and had to ship it.

You're right, things that were donated were shipped out by those who donated them. Some things were sent to me to be sent out, and alot of things in the auction were mine.

You're right, things that were donated were shipped out by those who donated them. Some things were sent to me to be sent out, and alot of things in the auction were mine.

Oh Ok. Thanks for the clarification John. I assume the items I won were yours then (the Cuda RC car and the Poster). If so did you get what you hoped for for them?

I'm int he same boat as the poster above. I bid $25 on the Hemi engine cover, just need to know the cost of shipping.

Riddler

-
Back