Let the tubbing begin.

-
Rear end is done.
Plenty of room for the tires.

20220326_112351_05_01.jpg

Did you drop the lower shock mount or get shorter shocks?

No,I am still using original shock plate,just measured and ordered the correct length shocks.

i have completed something similar on a 65 barracuda. i have a 15x10 rim for the back. my back spacing is wrong but free is free. what is the rear end measurement flange to flange. i cut mine to be 51 1/8, what is rim and tire info. thanks for your time.

I will have to measure to be sure,but if I am not mistaken, I took of 7" off a stock width abody 8.75
Made it perfect for a 10" wheel with a 4.5 back spacing to fit right in the middle of the wheel well.

@64mopar , very nice work dude.
I know that stuff isn't easy, I've got a thread on the racers forum and I'm doing a lot of the same stuff...it's a lot of fun and pain in the but too.
Great job!!!

I noticed you had Billet Specialties rims.

Do you have a side picture of your car that would share?

Thanks

Thank you, I’m about order a set. Trying to determine if I want the fully polished version or with the black center

Thank you, I’m about order a set. Trying to determine if I want the fully polished version or with the black center
Tough decision.
I plan on painting the inset of the spokes to match the car color when I get it painted
Thanks MOPARMAGA.

-
Back