Lets Play Guess The Brokerage Fees!!!

-
I bought an electronic boost controller from a guy in the states, and UPS charged me a $50 brokerage fee. So when I bought a set of springs, I asked the seller to mark it down as a gift. UPS charged me a $50 'gift tax'. Which I guess was there way of saying 'give us our freakin' money, you Canadian'.

btw, to get back on point, I also haven't seen milk in a bag since about the '70s...

Its not just you guys up in the great white north,I got this shipped to CT. from BC. and after paying a huge amount to ship it,I just got a bill from UPS for brokerage fees.I ship Nothing thru FUPS anymore,everything goes thru the USPS.

000_1748.jpg

How about a speedo gear worth $18.00. Final price with fees came to $73.00 delivered to my door. Lesson learned. Oh, and I drink a bag of milk a day. There's actually three smaller bags inside the big bag.

new side.jpg

Just to keep everyone informed on the proper usage of milk in a bag, please be aware that special "American" jugs are imported to Canada via UPS to dispense the liquid. However, because of their inflated brokerage, they retail at dang near $82 (thats $82 US ;)). Most Canadians can't afford them, so will instead put the bag in a cardboard box, but for those that can, this is the ticket.

PS. This picture is an internet stolen reference, as all the jugs I have seen were a pale blue.

milkjug.jpg

Bend me over and then throw sand in the vaseline in just for the sheer sport!!
Isold a drag link to a a bodies member he paid me 36.00 for shipping then they hit him up for the brokeage fees of 68.00 dollars at the boarder just to get his drag link he was cool told me to use us post office next time if ups keeps doing deals like that they will take care of them self

Any of the courier services are a total rip off when they carry items across the border, and I don't think it matters if the package is going North or South. For me, it's USPS or it doesn't come across the border.

Any of the courier services are a total rip off when they carry items across the border, and I don't think it matters if the package is going North or South. For me, it's USPS or it doesn't come across the border.

EXACTLY! UPS sucks in general. :thebirdm: to UPS! I make it a point never to use them. FedEX is 10x better. But for anything going out of the country I use USPS. With the flat rate boxes it is even better! 8)

Hey now, lets not pick on our Canadian friends for the milk in the bag Ah. We have had it here in WI. / MN. for the last 4 years or so. Useally at the gas stops. My folks get the milk in the bag all the time !!......I prefer the juggies myself. Who wouldent :)

Hey now, lets not pick on our Canadian friends for the milk in the bag Ah. We have had it here in WI. / MN. for the last 4 years or so. Useally at the gas stops. My folks get the milk in the bag all the time !!......I prefer the juggies myself. Who wouldent :)

traitors

Oh come on! Everyone knows that WI,MN, ND and SD (sorry thanson) are just part of Canada, we just let you guys hang out and say that you are part of the states just so you will feel cool and stop bugging us.

DOWN WITH MILK IN BAGS!!!!

DOWN WITH MILK IN BAGS!!!![/quote]

What's the big deal?? Doesn't it come from bags?:-D

..........:angry7: what the F is a Ketchup chip....

don't get all upset, they are just the best flavored chip in the world, but you can only get it north of the boarder.

hmm, you live in washington huh? shipping wouldn't be too much...

-
Back