Lets Play Guess The Brokerage Fees!!!

-
J.R. did you start drinkin early today?

I kinda like milk in a bag...reminds me of one time in band camp....

also depends on what the bags look like too ;)

Can you refuse it and send it back to the seller? Then have the seller ship it USPS back to you. Not sure if thats an option

I've been to countries that have milk in a box, and it doesn't have to be refrigerated, either. When they process milk, at least here in the states, they only pasteurize it to a temp warm enough to kill MOST of the bacteria, leaving small amounts, that over time, reproduce, souring the milk. In the milk in a box, they heat it enough to kill ALL bacteria, so the milk doesn't go bad.
FF

Is it me or should you have made clear that the shipping amount that you paid initially was all you have to pay?

I have never heard of brokerage fee or whatever it is? I mean what is that?

I would hit the roof also if I was you.

We only have a few choices to ship items. United States Postal Service, United Parcel Service, Fedex and DHL. USPS is so slow we call it snail mail. I never try to use them because of this. I have never had a problem with UPS or Fedex. I have used both quite often but the first time I had something shipped from a seller using DHL it look like someone hit the package with a aluminum ball bat!!! So fair warning to everyone on DHL.

Again, USPS. They do not normally charge (or if they do, a minimal amount) brokerage fees. These are NOT shipping fees. They are the "customs" fees that a shiping company can charge for getting the package through Canadian customs. It involves them doing practically nothing, but the courier companies such as DHL, FedEx and UPS charge muchos dineros to do it.

Please ship USPS.

Grant

And FYI, USPS is not normally that slow. I order goods for work from all over the US, and 1 week usually gets it to my door. Tracking is available as well.

Can you refuse it and send it back to the seller? Then have the seller ship it USPS back to you. Not sure if thats an option

I have to look into it, thats my plan though. I havent signed anything or paid for the brokerage fees. Like a few of the posts have said pls ship USPS. The brokerage fees if any from USPS are nil, or mark as a "gift" and they wont f you with. There was a post somewhere about someone refusing the shipment and then picking it up themselves at the border.
And milk has always come in bags........funbags!!:downtown:

.........The brokerage fee gets charged on the value of the part.......there is also a charge if it is sent from a business[even if it a UPS store], what u need to do , is , call ups, explain that the part is worth less than $50.00 usd......thre will not be any fees as we r allowed that.......believe me they dont want to send it back..............kim......

Only use usps if you want it shipped across the line. If I can't get it shipped that way I have it shipped to a parcel service and go get it.

.........The brokerage fee gets charged on the value of the part.......there is also a charge if it is sent from a business[even if it a UPS store], what u need to do , is , call ups, explain that the part is worth less than $50.00 usd......thre will not be any fees as we r allowed that.......believe me they dont want to send it back..............kim......

Thanks Kimmer, so does that mean there is an option of refusing it and they then send it back to the shipper?? I was going to call them tomorrow and refuse it, but I was worried that they just boot the part off the back of the truck!! I still cant understand $86 for a $200 part??? If I'm paying $86 the driver better be a girl and she best be wearing them brown short shorts.......for a few seconds anyway!

There's a small dairy store near me that sells milk,chocolate milk, and other drinks in 1 gallon bags. You gotta put it in a container.

I never buy anything if it's coming from the US by UPS. I got burned once and never again will I give those bas*^^ds money. I ask our cousins to the south to send by USPS and I'm okay with an extra day or two to get it. USPS is great service (wish ours was as good up here).

I'm driving across the border on the 15th to head to Summit racing south of Cleveland. I'm willing to trade milk in a bag for any car parts at the border....come on Americans, line up for our Canadian Milk bags

I've been sitting here trying to come up with something amusing to say about "milk in a bag" but you guys are doing a wonderful job by yourselves!

Sorry about the brokerage fees. Learned that once myself sending a package to Canada by UPS.

Ok, I don't think that any of us want to be reminded of our moms boobs or the fact that we may have sucked on them!

That just goes to show you that the chemicals that Al-Qaeda placed in your precious "Milk in a bag" have already started to screw with your already messed up Canadian minds!

YOU MUST THROW OUT YOUR BAGS OF MILK RIGHT AWAY BEFORE YOU END UP TRADING YOUR A-BODIES FOR PONTIAC AZTECS!

Forget milk in a bag...I'll take mine in a pair of those 38DD jugs!!

Or these

boobs.jpg

.............When u refuse it, they take it back 2 the depot where ever is nearest............call ups like i said earlier......kim..........

Hahaha! What a thread! Milk bags and Brokerage fees!

I can't believe you fellas south of the border have never seen this or heard of this before. We've had milk in bags for decades here, LOL.

That brokerage fee as got to be by far the highest I've seen for a package the size for a tach.

Oldkimmer has a good point, about the value of the contents, and there is also it's "used".

Good luck!
MMMMMMilk!

-
Back