Lets see a vehicle you like from the year you where born.

-

stansblue72

one of one 1953 ME!
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Thought this might make an intersting thread. I've always wanted a 1953 Ford F100. My uncle had one and I actually learned how to drive in it at our logging camp in Alaska when I was 12.

Let's see what you might want from the year you where born.

forf f100.jpg

I would like to have a 1958 Hawk " Studebaker " =P~
A very cool winged fin car, :cheers: Oop's almost forgot Good thread !!!

StudebakerGH_mainpop.jpg

I already have a 71 Demon, but this one is cool too. Maybe I should have picked a 72 since I was born in December and it was the 72 model year by then.

DSCF1271.jpg

That's not too easy since there were a lot of freak-mobiles in '60......and Mopar was one of the main offenders!

But this is easily my favorite......1960 El Camino.....my Dad's friend had one and when I was about 4 or 5, I remember it vividly.....it was white, slammed and had REAL knock-offs! It definitely "burned the chip" in my brain on being car whacked.

60_camino.jpg

Hey, that guy who owns that lives about 20 miles from me!! He has 2, a 440+6 extended cab and a 426 Hemi short box, very nice trucks, both the same color!

thats funny. i did a google search for 1991 mopar and thats what popped up. i'd love to have that truck! all the luxeries of a new car, and all the powerstill

We both picked a black car :toothy10: I would never own a black car 8)
not unless demon seed gave me his :-D

Good eye bud. The choice of pics I found were black,white or red. Black looked the best.
Maybe if it had white interior, my brothers first wife had a black 69? Camaro with white int. =P~
Is his the triple black with black stripe? I will have to check. Yes that is a good look. 8)

I would like to have a 1958 Hawk " Studebaker " =P~
A very cool winged fin car, :cheers: Oop's almost forgot Good thread !!!

MeMike this is one of my favorite cars besides an Avanti. I was so excited to see someone else likes them. I seen a real nice at a car show this year. :cheers:

Ok I telling my age but how about a 1967 Supercharged Avanti II. Oh I better not forget about B.O.F. Dodge Dart 67. She might get mad at me if I don't say her after all she does get me back and forth from work.

well mine would be a 1969 dart my favorite abody but i have 1970 dart so that will do

-
Back