Lets see a vehicle you like from the year you where born.

-
Well, I was born in '75, the year of the catalytic converter, was there really anything cool that year?

Great thread!! Well in 1992 there wasn't much built that was very great. So i'll go back a few years. I'd have to say i love the 68 hemi super stock darts. you can't beat 10 seconds off the production line lol.

i,m calling foul. thats cheatin

1988 Ferrari Testarossa
I am thinking one of the coolest cars from '88

1988 Ferrari Testarossa Brockenhurst.JPG

Thought this might make an intersting thread. I've always wanted a 1953 Ford F100. My uncle had one and I actually learned how to drive in it at our logging camp in Alaska when I was 12.

Let's see what you might want from the year you where born.

Well have I got something for you then!!! :-D

http://killbillet.com/showthread.php?t=20205

and there were no cool cars made in 78. I was born 30 years too late :angry7:

Not a Mopar but I must admit it doesn't get much better than a 1957 Vette.

1957-corvette.jpg

I highly doubt it, it's been restored and is now part of the "collection" I think it will be in the museum they are trying to build.

Mopars and most others from my birth year were pretty clunky. However, Chrysler had hired this stylist named Exner who came out with this beauty about the time, I came along. It's a Ghia Chrysler d'Elegance. Never made production, but you've seen a scaled down version of the rear quarter and roof on the Karmann-Ghia, and the tail lights on the Imperial. And yeah, it's got a Hemi.

53ghia_chrysler_d-elegance_3.jpg

I was born in 69' and always wanted a 1969 Road Runner. If this belongs to anyone here or the sister boards, you have a beautiful RR.
plymouth-roadrunner-1969b.jpg

I was born in 1976, so ummm ya most of the American cars sucked, Mustang II, Gremlin, Pacer, Chevette, Pinto etc. So I had to go with Magnum PI's car
The 308 GTB!

76-Ferrari_308-GTB-19567-DV-08_CC_01.jpg

56 Olds. I was born Nov.of 55 so I figure the 56s were at the dealers by then. My dad had a 56 Rocket 88 when I was a kid I always liked that car.
55 and 56 didn't change much.

1955_Oldsmobile-88-may4a.jpg

1955_Oldsmobile-88-may4f.jpg

1955_Oldsmobile-88-may4a.jpg

1955_Oldsmobile-88-may4f.jpg

New engine, paid $150 for it; sold it for $75, back in the '60"s
Damn, I wish I had the $ back then to keep it.

-
Back