Let's see... some awesome in-car videos!

-

MopaR&D

Nerd Member
Reaction score
Hey all, been checking out the forum now and then to keep the "A-body flame" alive while my Duster is out of commission. Another one of my favorite ways to do that is by watching in-car videos of racing or other intense shenanigans in Mopars. Anybody have suggestions? Let's see what ya got! I'm always looking for more... here's one that's at the top of my list:

(In-Car starts at 2:15)

Hey all, been checking out the forum now and then to keep the "A-body flame" alive while my Duster is out of commission. Another one of my favorite ways to do that is by watching in-car videos of racing or other intense shenanigans in Mopars. Anybody have suggestions? Let's see what ya got! I'm always looking for more... here's one that's at the top of my list:

(In-Car starts at 2:15)

Love the Big Oly Charger ,at Lemans. Fun video!

Not very awesome, but my wife's reaction was pretty funny LOL. Considering she was recording with her cell phone I think she did a great job!

318 Duster, No Go-pro, holding a camera as I drive :D

Nice ones guys! Always great to see people driving their cars the way they should be driven. @skep419 and @68 HEMI GTS were those vids of your own cars?

Here's another one, pretty old vid and camera's a bit shaky but DAYUM that 440 sounds amazing, and the 4-speed action is always a treat (not mine unfortunately)...

My buddies 70 Bee. First drive after the 440. No hood yet.

No real spectacle to show for, but some 15 years ago, we had just finished the drivetrain on my '71 SuperStreet class Dart earlier that day.
(440, 11:1cr, solid 256 Erson cam, KB-pistons, 3800 stall 727, 4.56 gears)
Took the car to our local monthly Sat.Night Cruise carmeeting in our hometown for an "idling" test-n-tune drive.

Nice ones guys! Always great to see people driving their cars the way they should be driven. @skep419 and @68 HEMI GTS were those vids of your own cars?

Here's another one, pretty old vid and camera's a bit shaky but DAYUM that 440 sounds amazing, and the 4-speed action is always a treat (not mine unfortunately)...

Yes sir

72BB076A-B090-4401-96A3-2C5BCCA804E3.jpeg

OK guys, This isn't a Mopar or a in car but it's fun to watch. Just a 331 (with a strange bore/stroke/6"rod) and a clutch-less
5 speed.

Videoclip from 2003 of a friends car, going through the gears on the strip in his 4-sp manual '70 Plymouth Roadunner...

Yea, top one is my car bottom one is now my dad’s car

-
Back