Let's See The After Market Bucket Seats. Dart, Duster, Valiant, Demon, etc.

-

Demon416

A-Body
Reaction score
I'm interested in seeing after market seats in the Duster and Demon, but post yours if they are after market. Thanks.

Thanks player1up, I like the way they look in your car. Nice.

Corbeau Sport Seats with custom inserts.

004.JPG

GoFish: Anymore photos of your seats? I'd like to see a shot with the door open and farther back if possible. No problem if that's the only photo you have. Thanks

Doesn't anyone else have after market seats? I'm trying to decide which ones to buy for my Demon. More pics please. Thanks.

Sorry. Just went through my pics and that's the only one I have of the front seats.

I like the Corbeau Sport Seats. I'd like to see more. Anybody?

Sorry about the crappy picture.

I bought these from Summit Racing; fit either the driver or passenger side, compatible with 5-point race belts, fully reclining, with sliders. They're very comfortable and perfect for me but Billy, at 6'5 with 23" across the shoulders, doesn't like the feel.

Lucky for him it's not his car. :-D

Anyone wanna trade the buckets in my 73 duster for a bench seat? I actually don't know where mine are from. They are quite comfortable, but probably not nice enough for a picture on here!

Real leather e-bay specials. not the best picks but they hold you tight in the corners.

car 006 small.JPG

car 007 small.JPG

Decided on the Corbeau Sport Seats. Thought they'd look nice in the Demon. Thanks to everyone for posting the pics. Here are some photos of before and after.

BeforeSeats.jpg

AfterSeats.jpg

We bought them at Shuck's Auto parts. The tracks that came on them work out good. I put the same ones in my dart.

Demon416 I like the new buckets!

Sorry about the crappy picture.

I bought these from Summit Racing; fit either the driver or passenger side, compatible with 5-point race belts, fully reclining, with sliders. They're very comfortable and perfect for me but Billy, at 6'5 with 23" across the shoulders, doesn't like the feel.

Lucky for him it's not his car. :-D

Are those real leather seats?

Is it me or greendart72's seats and yours are the same?

We bought them at Shuck's Auto parts. The tracks that came on them work out good. I put the same ones in my dart.

Demon416 I like the new buckets!
Thanks, I like 'em too. Very comfortable compared to the old race seats.

-
Back