Let's See The After Market Bucket Seats. Dart, Duster, Valiant, Demon, etc.

-
Man those are sweet! You picked out the good ones didn't you... with vinyl insert. LOL

The nice thing about it is the free shipping. I saw a set on here for $250.00 that looked pretty nice but add on $100 shipping. Thought it looked like a pretty good deal. They are scheduled for delivery today. They look very nice in the photos. I will check them out and will post on here as to their quality.

The nice thing about it is the free shipping. I saw a set on here for $250.00 that looked pretty nice but add on $100 shipping. Thought it looked like a pretty good deal. They are scheduled for delivery today. They look very nice in the photos. I will check them out and will post on here as to their quality.

Got my seats and one of them was damaged due to the seat tracks coming loose from the packaging and puncturing the fabric on the seat back. Called them and they promptly sent me a replacement at no charge with prepaid shipping documentation for the damaged seat. Very nice people to do business with. The free shipping won't last forever so if you want some reasonably priced seats ($379.99) I highly recommend them. The one's I got are vinyl and are all black but they offer a variety of color combo's for anyone wanting a more flashy look and also fabric seats for $50.00 less. I want my interior to look like bidness, taking care of bidness (spelling error on purpose). Two seats, auto shifter, nice gauges with a big honkin' tach on the dash, no back seat, fully carpeted and a cage. Totally bidness!!!! Will have a nice OEM back seat for sale at some point. almost forgot-http://bomzracing.com/index.aspx

-
Back