lets see your 1972 Plymouth dusters

-
vbpgimage.php

More pics! How many do you/have you had?

Seen you around the net a lot of years. Kept thinking we'd run into each other when I lived in ATL.

something just got stuck in my eye.....its not a tear, really
Don't worry. Found it sitting on the ground in a woods. The bottom and rockers had pretty much dissolved.
Got an 8-3/4 rear, some trim, the glass and some other hardware. That's it.

Note: That white car in the doorway became HemiDenny's silver Hemi Duster.

Seems like the majority of the ones posted here are in the Ohio-PA-New Jersey area. Odd since it's the rust belt. All very nice, especially love the scales on Cheapstreetduster's roof. :glasses7:

Don't worry. Found it sitting on the ground in a woods. The bottom and rockers had pretty much dissolved.
Got an 8-3/4 rear, some trim, the glass and some other hardware. That's it.

Note: That white car in the doorway became HemiDenny's silver Hemi Duster.

A black one, too...sad.

My favorite year............I'm going to find an original one, unmolested 72 /6 or V8 - A/C car

Not too nice for me......Maybe (probably) too expensive though?

If I win the lottery that car is mine!

From what I know mine looked very similar from the factory, but with white buckets, wheel well and rocker trim.

If I live long enough, mine will be black again someday, but at my current pace I'm not counting on it.
The tuxedo look just looks so good on these cars.

....and I'm getting a little tired of explaining mine is NOT the car from Starsky and Hutch, lol.

Beautiful car Dmoore! :prayer:
Do you have any relatives in Alabama? My Mom's side of the family are Moore's, perhaps we might be related, then you could give me a sweet deal on it. ;-)

If I win the lottery that car is mine!

From what I know mine looked very similar from the factory, but with white buckets, wheel well and rocker trim.

If I live long enough, mine will be black again someday, but at my current pace I'm not counting on it.
The tuxedo look just looks so good on these cars.

....and I'm getting a little tired of explaining mine is NOT the car from Starsky and Hutch, lol.

Beautiful car Dmoore! :prayer:
Do you have any relatives in Alabama? My Mom's side of the family are Moore's, perhaps we might be related, then you could give me a sweet deal on it. ;-)

Not that I know of Knuckle..........

-
Back