Lets see your dogs!

-
Just for fun!!
Barney is saying,
Get that foreign car off my property NOW mister!!!!

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 142
In these photo's are Abbie, My Daughter, and Barney

Attachments

• Barney and Abbie 002.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 145
  • Barney and Abbie 004.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 140
Picture007.jpg
I have a white husky that looks identical to yours, his name is Deke. Just lost my 14yo red husky a few months back, named Zamboni. Huskies are just GREAT dogs.

My dog George. 2 year old pit bull rescue. Blue nose with blue eyes. He is a good boy but a little bit hard to train. He is with my wife when she was preggo.

Attachments

• susie_george.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 134
This is mine she is a Louisianna catahoula leapord hound [curr dog] bred to hunt wild hogs and herd livestock, she was adopted from the spca 7 years ago. She is a very loving and protective dog also is spoiled rotten. Several months after we got her she became ill after three different vets we found out she has addisons disease she has to take presidone every 3 days and has to have a docp injection every 7 weeks to the tune of 170.00$ each time,we love this dog very much i have invested enough money in her that i could have restored my cuda by now, but she is more important, i made her a promise and i'm sticking to it.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 171
  • 002.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 171
  • 003.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 158
The Good, the Bad and the Hungry;

Attachments

• The Good!.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 133
  • The Bad!.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 125
  • The Hungry!.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 133
This is Chloe. She was part of a litter of Blue Healer / Border Collie pups that were going to be destroyed so my wife brought one home. Unfortunately she brought home the dumb one. I was hoping to make her into a half decent cattle dog but she's afraid of every animal on the farm except the cat. We water our lawn and garden with a gas pump that runs for 45 minutes on a tank of gas. Chloe will chase the sprinkler for the entire 45 minutes.

Attachments

• chloe.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 132
This was his first Birthday a couple of months ago.

Attachments

• Mopars 1st Birthday 004.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 134
I have the same dog and never knew what he was. Saved him from traffic on a freeway so I named him Freeway. Smart as a whip. Crate trained, house trained, crys for us to let the ferrets out so he can play with them but loves to chase squirrels.He has super smelling and sometimes his nose gets him in trouble. If we eat in the living room he will stay in the kitchen till we pick up the plates. Excellent dog.
What a good looking pooch....

Red and Blue are Redbone Coonhounds that are half brothers and our Queesland Heeler, Queenie....

Attachments

• IMG_0543.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 131
This is Skippy, Breed - Beagle, IQ - 12. that sound bad, but he is twice as smart as our last beagle, Ketchup. Ketchup liked to chase cars, but he wanted to lead them, he didn't know where they were going, but he wanted to be in front. The first time Ketchup got run over, we spent over $3000 to get him fixed up, broken hip, and 2 broken legs. It took him 2 years to get back up to speed and 2 1/2 years to get run over again. That was a pretty rough time for all of us, but especially the kids. One of the ladies in our office heard about it and called the plant owner's wife. She started calling breeders and showed up that very night with skippy in her purse. He was 8 weeks old and fit in my hand. He's not a replacement for Ketchup, more like a sequil.
My other dog is Max, half German Shepard, half sneaky neibor dog. I've had him longer than 2 of my kids and he is the designated "teacher" dog and property protection. He tolerates Skippy pretty well and plays with him like a puppy himself as long as no one is looking. Max came to us as a puppy (we're pretty sure he was dumped) and is just about the smartest dog I've ever seen. Both of the dogs are afraid of our two cats (the most arrogant creatures to walk this earth), but Max has a pathological hatred of large birds. When he sees a hawk or an owl, he starts growling and tears off into the woods after it. I don't know if he thinks he can fly or if he thinks the bird will drop down any second, but he never stops trying.

Attachments

• skippy.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 120
-
Back