Let's see your garage!

-
I am finally getting started on a 36x24 after many years of dreaming and planning also paying off our home. It will be awhile before the contractor
can get back to work after hurricane Ida hit us hard here in Virginia. Its being built on clay soil which does not drain well so after it dries a bit, back at it.

nhra 018.jpg

nhra 006.jpg

nhra 013.jpg

nhra 034.jpg

I just wanted to share my passion and love for mopars with all of you. This is my new garage. I have waited a long time for it. God Bless.:cheers: I thought I better get a picture while it's clean.

garage 2009 088.jpg

IMG_1476.JPG

I just wanted to share my passion and love for mopars with all of you. This is my new garage. I have waited a long time for it. God Bless.:cheers: I thought I better get a picture while it's clean.

Great looking garage there 8)

Where did you get the "Hot Rod Garage" sign and it looks like it lights up? I love it :love7:

It's neon. I got it at the Turkey Rod Run in Daytona, FL $129.00, best price I've found yet and high quality.

I am finally getting started on a 36x24 after many years of dreaming and planning also paying off our home. It will be awhile before the contractor
can get back to work after hurricane Ida hit us hard here in Virginia. Its being built on clay soil which does not drain well so after it dries a bit, back at it.

Boy, do those pictures bring back memories.

I know it's just a crappy cell phone pic but here is the start of our new garage. 45x60

0110101415a.jpgr.jpg

Garage is 28x30 with 636 square feet of loft. Has a load bearing wall 11feet from the south side wall so that part of the loft can support some serious weight. It has 100a 220v electric and a lift.

Attachments

• 20131129_140034.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 355
-
Back