Letter detail on dash

-

rdwsp

Reaction score
I I bought the wood grain decals from Detroit Muscle technology for my Dash everything turned out really good does anybody know who I can send my heater panel out and someone can paint the lettering for the heat ,off, on defost etc and all that stuff having a hard time I've tried with paint pens I can't get it right

A brand new eraser on a #2 pencil works great as a paint stamp. I did mine with one and it turned out great. Just put the white paint on a paper plate dip the eraser and dab it lightly on the plate then stamp the letters.You may need to do a couple coats but it works fabulous.

I second cudascott when I was 14 (long time ago) I worked at a parts vendor making parts for pontiacs and we had a small stamping pad that we used on raised letters, we just flooded the cut in ones with paint, then wiped them clean. I got paid .5c per piece(rounded up if I only made an odd number parts) sometimes I made 3-4 bucks a day.

A brand new eraser on a #2 pencil works great as a paint stamp. I did mine with one and it turned out great. Just put the white paint on a paper plate dip the eraser and dab it lightly on the plate then stamp the letters.You may need to do a couple coats but it works fabulous.
Thanks man I took your advice on the K frame stand it turned out awesome

-
Back