Lex Luthor

-

ABodyBetty

Reaction score
Yesterday we took Vinny and Lex to the vet in the Lincoln. They had a blast riding in the bask seat. Vinny just stared out the window and looked at everything. Lex just sat there waiting for us to let him. Some man at the gas station said they were spoiled because they were riding in the Lincoln.

At the vet the vet tech said that Vinny had high marks because he was such a well behaved dog. She didn't mention anything about poor Lex having any marks. It couldn't be cause he tried to snap at her when see was observing him. Not Lex, he is my sweet baby that is why he is named Lex Luthor. :happy6::happy6::happy6:

Anyway the reason we were there was to get shot and Lex's eye looked at. It has been really red here lately and has been leaking. The eye kept getting worse so it was to visit the old doc. Unfornately, we didn't get the new we wanted to hear. We thought he had something in it I never would have dreamed he would have said, glaucoma. :angry3::angry3::angry3::angry3: I was very upset and wanted to cry. The doctor said that for now he would give us some eye drop to keep the swelling down. He said the next plan would be to take the eye out once it started effecting his quality of life. They gave us no time frame on when that would happen. So now I have to take extra good care of him and spoil him even more. :heart::love3: Love my little Lex.

I did read some info about glaucoma in a dog. It is knows that Beagles are one of the breeds that get it the most. They also said it starts in the left eye which is they that Lex has it in. Hopefully it won't get any worse and the inflammation medicine will help it. But if not then back to the vet to get help for my more baby.

Attachments

• lex and vinny lincoln.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 182
Poor Lex, prayers will be said from a fan of his . . . tell him I have Glaucoma too . . . I take drops but from what you said, it looks like it's different for our canine friends. Thinking about ya Lex and you too ABB

Sure too bad when your pets are hurting, and of course the worst part is even being able to tell that they are, or how bad the trouble is. I sure wish you luck.

Sorry to hear about Lex I hope the drops help for a long time.Prayers are sent to him also.

Yesterday we took Vinny and Lex to the vet in the Lincoln.

Hay Mom!!:love3:

This was NOT a posed pic. I walk out of house and there they are! LOL!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 125
  • 2.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 121
  • 3.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 130
  • 4.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 118
I hope and pray Lex Luthor is feeling better, so sorry to hear the news this morning ABB.
Beagles are such a cool breed and seem to be so smart and loving.
Thank you for taking great care of your two friends :love3:

Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers. Hopefully we can find a way to make him as comfortable as possible. I have been looking online for some home remedies but unsure about them.

here is hoping lex will be fine
just went through traumatic vet experience with ruby dog
fortunately she is now doing better

-
Back