Not open for further replies.

gtgto

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for 5 front left wheel studs like the one below.....Disc brake car which use longer studs than the ones I have found so far. Measures approximately 2".

Attachments

• IMG_2480[1].jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 331
[quote="Dart67";1971142156]Is this what you need????

If so, I have 23 of them.

[/quote]

The op is looking for LEFT hand thread ones.
I blew up your picture, and rotated it vertically, and it appears yours are right hand thread, which are readily available.
You sure of what you have??

If really are Lefties, i might be interested, also.

[quote="Dart67";1971142199]

Well then, you have the Monopoly on the left hand, stud market. :cheers:

When my son worked at Bumper to Bumper, I needed both the Left and Right handed studs.

So, I had him get all that they had in the chains inventory.

I also have a few Right Handed studs at the same price.

Herb

Why not simply change to right hand thread studs? It was a stupid idea even for Chrysler.

[quote="Dart67";1971143528]Is some one is doing a 100 point restoration, they would need the Lefties to be correct.

Otherwise, yes you could and I would use the Righties.[/quote]

I would be glad to lose those few points.

Studs for early A K/H disc cars
Dorman 610-130
7/16"-20 .565 knurl 2" OAL 1-1/16" shoulder
Dorman 610-131
7/16"L-20 .565 knurl 2" OAL 1-1/16" shoulder

Good luck!

Well my car will not be any concourse restoration but I still would like it to be original where I can. I actually did buy the ones pictured on ebay and found out they aren't correct for disc brakes so I should be able to use those on the rear. A previous owner of my car changed over the rear drivers side to RH thread so it would be much easier just to change the front as well.....I don't mind the extra work so I will probably not go with the easy way....I'm a gluten for punishment sometimes.

Well my car will not be any concourse restoration but I still would like it to be original where I can. I actually did buy the ones pictured on ebay and found out they aren't correct for disc brakes so I should be able to use those on the rear. A previous owner of my car changed over the rear drivers side to RH thread so it would be much easier just to change the front as well.....I don't mind the extra work so I will probably not go with the easy way....I'm a gluten for punishment sometimes.

I sorta understand that. My daily driver is a 75 Ford F250 HD (F253). It has the incorrect one piece 16" wheels on it. I found a guy locally whop had a set of the correct 16" Budd lock ring style wheels. I got them for 30 dollars. They are the right wheels. They are a lot thicker and heavier duty than the wheels I have now. It just kinda bothered me they were missing. I am probably the only one in the world who would WANT lock ring wheels. Now I have a set. They will get installed when I buy tires. The correct 7.50/16 bias ply tires. lol

Well I am losing the battle of keeping the drivers side wheel studs factory correct LH thread. I have quite a collection of lug nuts and studs going. I bought new front disc brake studs from someone on here I think. Honestly in all of my recent transactions I don't know 100% where the hell I got them. Anyways the back drum brake studs are back to the way they were when I got the car. Wrong RH threads which 2 of them are now mangled. I've bought what I thought would be the right studs twice now only to find out while installing them that they are incorrect. I haven't given up yet. If anyone here on FBO thinks they have what I need let me know and shoot me a PM with a pic. Thanks

Well I am losing the battle of keeping the drivers side wheel studs factory correct LH thread. I have quite a collection of lug nuts and studs going. I bought new front disc brake studs from someone on here I think. Honestly in all of my recent transactions I don't know 100% where the hell I got them. Anyways the back drum brake studs are back to the way they were when I got the car. Wrong RH threads which 2 of them are now mangled. I've bought what I thought would be the right studs twice now only to find out while installing them that they are incorrect. I haven't given up yet. If anyone here on FBO thinks they have what I need let me know and shoot me a PM with a pic. Thanks

I have 10 drum brake rear LH studs. Wagner BD61236/Year One WS099 (apparently they no longer stock these), 7/16-20 x 1-1/2", .472 knurl. New in individual bags. $4 each, but I would prefer to sell sets of 5 so I don't get stuck with one or two.

Both of my cars still have LH on the rear, but if one breaks I will go to RH, so these are surplus.

I might have 1 or two KH disc lugs; I will have to take a look.

EDIT: All I have are 2 RH thread lugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back