-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drg racr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys and gals. I'm thinking of expanding my license plate collection. I've got all 50 states plus DC. Maybe Canada, US Territories, Mexico, Central America? Maybe Europe? The shipping may be too much though. So, if you have an expired license plate you're kicking around your garage or taking up space on your bench, let me know.
For those here in the US, I have a few in my collection that are quite old. For example, I have a 1955 Maryland plate. If you wanna do some trading for a newer one, I might be able to work something out. I'll try to get a list of the old plates I have. I like the newer, more colorful plates for the collection.
My goal is to have one whole wall of my garage in license plates!! Sounds strange, but I like it.

I found the 1955 Maryland plate. I also found a few others:
Nebraska 1976, Mississippi 1967, New Hampshire 1964, Massachusetts 1959, Illinois 1966, Arkansas 1974 (farm), Arizona 1973, Connecticut 1984.
I have a few extra Michigan plates too. There's a 1970 and two 1973's.
Will consider trades.

I have several newer Texas and Missouri plates to swap....wanna trade...I need all the ones that you have. I've got some colorful ones.

I just got a Mexico plate on my last vacation. Felt like I was buying drugs, brought me to a back room, told me to tell no one where I bought it.

I collect plates for places I've been. I still need a few but I have no doubles.

Riddler

I have plenty of Mo and TX if anyone wants to swap...I probably have a Euro plate that I could swap...for two plates. Those cost me quite a bit to get :). I need CA,AR,AK,MD,WA,CT,FL,GA and many more. Don't care about the date..but older is really cool. You can PM me if you like. I'll take a pic of what I have...and post it after lunch.

Attachments

• plate1.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 186
  • plate2.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 186
  • plate3.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 187
I have MN plates just need addresses, but I think there easy to get

More people collect license plates than you think! I myself have pretty much a complete run of Virgina plates from the 1910 era. Also have a compete US birth year (1945) collection. Also have a complete state run to go with my 65 A Bodies. Finally have a complete run of plates issued by those states issuing 1976 a BiCentennial plate including the really rare GA plate.

iv got a 74 duster california blue plate complete with dealer frame of place of purchase..not looking to trade tho not into it..but will sell it

I'm still willing to do some trading...I do have Swedish plates though.

I'll have to check my list as to what I need. You can PM me if you like. Still have TX and MO to trade..maybe a few others. I know I need CA, Nevada,Arizona, OK, Kansas, Dakotas, Wisconsin, MN, IN, PA,

I can cover MN plates but I need address, I too, Have a wall of plated contributed by forum readers. Address I'll help
Yes, many people collect plates, there are of course dealers but I like off the WWW insted.
One dasd told me he & his son collected plates using it as a geography tool where & state capitol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back