lifters

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Have dun some searching here and found that when buying a camshart you do not have to buy the lifter the cam maker sells,like comp,they have had a few bad ones true or false.

i would imagine, kind of expensive though, i had issues with jegs when i got my 284/484 cam from them, i had two different types of lifters, i sent seven back and they sent me back 7 just like id sent them, gave up and went to lordco

Do note that Ma Mopar used lifters that did not feed oil to the pushrods.
AMC lifters are identical to Mopar lifters except they can feed oil through pushrods. Like Magnum pushrods.

Typically, AMC lifters are what you get with Mopar cams.

(Said in a ghostly disembodied voice....)
Open oil passages! Open them up!

Hey! Speaking of which where the heck can I get a 12 inch long 1/2 drill bit?

Hey! Speaking of which where the heck can I get a 12 inch long 1/2 drill bit?

That's what she said.... :D

Have you tried a local home improvement store; Menards, Home Depot, Lowe's, etc...

If not how about Grainger or Production Tool Supply... They will be a little more $$$$, but also better quality...

My local Menards store has some drill bits at reasonable prices, so I try there first....

i've check the spelling on the hyliftjohnson lifters . and i'm going the refur to my cam guy at redline racing cams , he is also going away from parkerizing . this is done using a type of hyliftjohnson lifter , and a special ground cam lube for less contact on the lifter to lobe , for better rotation and less heat between them .
DSC07890.JPG
DSC07893.JPG

So then its safe to say I can get any cam then get oem lifters, from MA Mopar.

If my last resort was buying Chrysler lifters, I would run a Chevy. No way in farfegnugen HELL would I buy a Mopar lifter. Lunati makes good stuff. Stick with that or Sealed Power, Perfect Circle or Melling.

If my last resort was buying Chrysler lifters, I would run a Chevy. No way in farfegnugen HELL would I buy a Mopar lifter. Lunati makes good stuff. Stick with that or Sealed Power, Perfect Circle or Melling.
The man has spoken enough said .

-
Back