lightest wheel that fits a duster ?

-

ValerianMagnum

the little car that could
Reaction score
whats the lightest wheel that fits a duster ? and that can be droven on the streets ...

thx , Joe

any links , pics , would be appreciated !

draglites or prostars are pretty light, i think you can run alumastars on the street.

CCW, Forgeline, Fikse etc.....can make a wheel for ya. All depends on the $$ you wanna shell out

Hole shot wheels

That would be a no-no!

Taken from the HoleShot website FAQ
"Can these wheels be used on the street?

No, Holeshot Wheels are designed and built for legal drag racing only and are not D.O.T. approved."

Though I would say they are probably one of the nicest quality and lightest available along with Bogart. Like anything else though, it all depends on what you mean by "street driving" and what risks you want to take.

Bogart 10.5-11pnd and Pro stars 12-13 , so for the money I would say pro stars. Also heard the Hoosier slick is lighter than others, so that might help.

Go with the Pro Stars. The UPS guy couldn't belive it when I told him. He
just brought in 4 wheels. And they are street legal. The rear rims are 15x8- 4 1/2 bs.

Attachments

• Kaukauna may 2009 012.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 306
bogarts are 10pnd for 15x10! but Pro stars are the safer bet on the street

I have Billet Specialties Street Lite wheels on the front of My Duster. Summit lists them as 10lbs each. Pretty light, street legal and look frickin great if you were to ask me.

Cheers, Steve

Attachments

• wheel.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 231
I have Centerline Auto Drags (15x10's) on my Duster. I recommend that you do research before you buy a 15x10 inch rim. Unless you are tubbing your vehicle, you will find that there are only one of two tires that will work on a 10 inch rim that will fit under a stock Duster. I'm thinking of getting rid of my 15x10's next time I buy tires and go with a 15x8 inch rim. The 15x10 inch rim is very limiting as far as tires go that will fit on my car.

-
Back