like, agree, dislike, thanks list

-
Not really liking the red X it seems to be a cowards act, why not take the time and explain why you disagree with the thread/post.
I agree completely.
EVERY time I comment on how the red X without an explanation is a weak suck move, I get bombarded with more of them. I started a thread about it awhile back and probably hold the record here for the most disagrees in a single post.
THis site is far worse than FBBO for the red X. I don't know if it is because A-body guys are different than B body guys or if it is because of the higher traffic on this site.

The buttons just represent an opinion, generally in response to one.
What's so difficult?

The buttons just represent an opinion, generally in response to one.
What's so difficult?
Pushing a "button" with a positive response doesn't require a written or verbal reply because your in agreement with what's been posted. Pushing the "button" when you disagree should require a clarification as to why. No one that I know sits around a table during a discussion and says "I disagree " without explaining themselves or being asked to.

under every post there is the list, of how many likes or dislikes and the like (see what i did there?) it got, but only the OP of said post hast the "list" option

there are times i see a post, and wonder, "now who disliked that", or "i betcha i know who put that red X there"

would it be a good idea to open that "list" option up to every one?

i for one dont mind people knowing what i liked or disliked, and i figured if you put it online, its out there

Only ones who can't see the list are those not logged in or non members.

Last edited by a moderator:
-
Back