L'il Red Express Truck pictures

-

PanGasket

has cork sides
Reaction score
Ever since I moved here to Georgia 7 years ago, I have seen this truck once or twice hanging around here or there or passing me on the highway. I never knew who it belonged to or if it was a clone. But from what the owner said, its an original L'il Red Express. I didn't get to pop the hood sadly as the truck was locked. I also didn't get to check the doorjamb to see if it truly was one. Either way, check out this beautiful truck!8)
SSPX0013.jpg

SSPX0010.jpg

SSPX0009.jpg

And some sweet signage he had near by:cheers:
SSPX0008.jpg

my buddy lowride on here has a REAL nice '79. maybe he'll post some pics of his.

they are quick!

Great truck, thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing. Love those trucks. Nothing like it now or back then. Truly a unique vehicle.

i had a 78 just sold it a few years ago hell i couldnt give that thing away now everyone loves them

I have a chum in Colorado that has one for sale if there are any interested parties...

Thank you for sharing DarTT
Here is one I seen last year in St.louis in a parking lot with the morning due on it 8)

I have only seen one Warlock in my life, very cool indeed

Attachments

• Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 019.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 272
  • Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 018.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 270
  • Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 014.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 269
Went to the local "Wrench-A-Part" today and found a green Warlock which I pulled the Tuff-Wheel from. There was also a Power Wagon and a burnt up Lil-Red Express. So sad to see these three in such a state.

Attachments

• 000_1888.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 232
  • 000_1887.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 228
  • 000_1882.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 257
  • 000_1880.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 251
  • 000_1879.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 259
  • 000_1876.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 244
Went to the local "Wrench-A-Part" today and found a green Warlock which I pulled the Tuff-Wheel from. There was also a Power Wagon and a burnt up Lil-Red Express. So sad to see these three in such a state.
I have never seen a power wagon like that, it must be a macho or something special, and it aint that rough. lol. Too bad its at a pick and pull:sad7:
That little red express is in some pretty bad shape, so is the warlock, very sad to say the least

i had a 78 just sold it a few years ago hell i couldnt give that thing away now everyone loves them

everyone loves them until it comes time to cough up cash for one. had a hell of a time selling my 79 lil red a few years ago.. and i had a ton of hard to get parts for it that went with it..

here is a couple of mine i snapped last night, just turned 40k miles. all stock except the new wheels and tires. also i repainted the truck about 8 years ago and put on new decals and wood. bought it when i was still in high school over 12 years ago!

9f4240f5.jpg

e8796ae4.jpg

cfc74ce9.jpg

840e0e58.jpg

Here are a couple. The first is a real one. The second is a '91 that somebody put a Cummins in along with the stepside bed and stacks (obviously going for the Lil Red look).

Attachments

• express1.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 209
  • 91diesellittlered.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 213
My buddy that I bought my 65 Cuda from built a nice Warlock a few years back. He is also a member here and goes by the name Barrycuda. A few pics.

barry3.jpg

barry4.jpg

barryshow3.jpg

It won best stock truck at it's first show ever with over 700 vehicles entered.

-
Back