Lil Red Express.

-

CUDACOX

Reaction score
Good friday morning all, I just bought a Lil Red, my ask is.... does anyone know the best place for parts? new or used. I'm missing the splash pads found on both sides of the engine, door handles need replacing. Thank you in advance!

I'll unselfishly highly recommend their parts. I've bought several parts from them for two previous restorations: A Warlock II, and a Macho (my LRE is a survivor).
Welcome to the FABO forum Mr. S. :thumbsup:
Thank you - I was a member MANY years ago when I had a few A-bodys but came back when I heard people were talking Lil Reds...

Congrats Craig! I got one too :rolleyes:

20230901_160943.jpg

Thank you - I was a member MANY years ago when I had a few A-bodys but came back when I heard people were talking Lil Reds...
It seems that the interest in LRE's has continued to increase over the last few years and maybe Dodge Trucks in general from that era. I have a '70 Duster 340 being restored...my last resto project vehicle. The Duster was waiting for the Macho to finish when Ric passed away. After that we took it to a shop in SC. and the owner died from a heart attack. Needless to say more than one has told me "don't bring it here". Parts of it are now here, some in a shop west of Nashville, and the body in OH.
My first new car was a '70 Duster 340 (see avatar pic.) We found the engine block for that car in Los Angeles, CA. No luck on the car thus far. Sam is holding the block for me. :thumbsup:

-
Back