Limo seen at Gillette Stadium

-
I think it looks a helava lot nicer than the cookie cutter 2 door's where the rear side window looks like the Camaro. This is orgasmic color and all...

Kinda cool but the Lambo crap needs to go away. I'm sick of it already....besides, using two different door styles on the same car is like wearing a yellow shirt with blue pants.

There is one where I live and when I saw it the first time I instantly thought someone ruined a perfectly good challenger. Can't say I like it. The lines look photoshopped to me and I am not a fan of limos to begin with. You all can pay to ride in it but I would rather buy parts for one of my projects.

I think it is cool that somebody took the time to dream this up. I sure as heck would have never come up with a "Challenger limo", not even a thought. As far as whether I like it or not, doesn't matter, opinions are like a--holes we all have one.

I'd MUCH rather ride in that than these................

18769d1230155589-stupid-crap-people-do-vehicles-redneck_limo_4.jpg

stretch-pink-mini.jpg

limousine1.jpg

and about Hummers

pinkybanner.jpg

It's not only ugly, it's insulting

Ghetto_Limo.jpg

comes under WTF??!!

smart-stretched-limo.jpg

This of course is why we love to hate this sh$$

300-scaled.jpg

I believe this one takes the prize. Not only ugly, underpowered, and half useless, it's got no class at all, unless you live in a tent

4301.jpg

I think it is cool that somebody took the time to dream this up. I sure as heck would have never come up with a "Challenger limo", not even a thought. As far as whether I like it or not, doesn't matter, opinions are like a--holes we all have one.

...and most of em stink,....cool and different yes,....something I'd be seen gettin out of,...absolutely never...

anyone got any Ram limo pics???

maybe a limo thread?????

-
Back