Line loc install complete.

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
Thanks to DusterDude for clearing up my wiring issue I got it working like a champ.

lineloc1.jpg

lineloc2.jpg

lineloc3.jpg

Nicely done John, the bracket makes it look a bit more complete instead of screwing it onto the inner fender like most I have seen LOL
AL

Nicely done John, the bracket makes it look a bit more complete instead of screwing it onto the inner fender like most I have seen LOL
AL

Thanks, yeah I'm all about doing a clean install.
I want to put the wires closer to the firewall side of the line loc in a large loom to clean it up a bit.

I love those brackets I get from radar/laser diffuser installs cause you can use them for alot of different stuff.
I'm gonna try to find some black bolt head caps to go over the bolts holding the bracket down.

Also gonna cover the brake lines with some small diameter heat sheaths if they make them because those lines get hotter than a mother puppy from the headers.

AWESOME.....Glad I could help you out and I am glad it all worked out good for you!.

Looks great in there by the way,you did a great job buddy!

Thanks to DusterDude for clearing up my wiring issue I got it working like a champ.

lineloc1.jpg

lineloc2.jpg

lineloc3.jpg

one thing did you install it before or after porportioning valve i have seen line locks bleed off the the porportioning valve just asking

I don't have a prop valve, it goes straight to a T for the fronts.

I don't have any problems either with side to side or rear to front bias, but I do have an adjustable prop valve for the rears.

If you want,you could use some 500 degree silcone brake fluid.It,s what I use,seeing my headers are so close to my master.The coated hedders,really keep the heat down.I can hold my hand about 4 inches away from them when engine is running.Nice install!:-D

-
Back