Line Lock

-

scrowe

Reaction score
Want a kit for a mostly street sometimes strip '70 Duster. i have read on this site to avoid Summit brand; however, the posts are 2-3 years old so they may no longer apply. Any other brands to avoid? What brands are recommended?

I also use the Hurst line lock. Works good. I had one from Summit and it quit working the first year it was in.

I also use the Hurst line lock. Works good. I had one from Summit and it quit working the first year it was in.

The Summit one in my link, I do believe is made by Hurst. They look identical physically.

How hard are these to install, are any other mods required?

Easy to install. Just need to run brake line from the master cylinder to the line lock and from the line lock to a "T" to go to each front brake. They have kits for this or make your own brake lines.

Just installed one in my Dart.

[ame]http://static.summitracing.com/global/images/instructions/huu-1745000(2)1.pdf[/ame]

Damn,looks like NOW would be the time for me to install one as I still have brake lines to bleed !!! Thanks for posting this !!!:prayer:

Hurst roll control in the wifes car is 9 years old and still works like a champ. I have a TCI in my Dart, never had a problem.

summit brand on car since 2006....lets see...going on 7 yrs now.

-
Back