Little Guy Nationals

-

fishman

Reaction score
Wanted to post this info in hope of getting as many Mopar's at this event as possible. It's the Suffolk Raceway reunion at Virginia Motorsports Park. Its a three day event May 15-17. They will have a car show, drag racing and other events going on. This is for nostalgia drag cars. I'm planing on taking two cars, one to show and one to race. If any of our members are going to be there let me know we can meet up and get the mopars together. The cars have to be at least 25 years old.

This will be an awesome show with some serious oldschool track cars.My wife & I will be there fishman. Probably with valiant. Should be a lot of tidewater mopar club folks going. Have been to suffolk airport show last 2 years & it will be cool to see the cars actually run this year.

Oldschoolcuda

This will be an awesome show with some serious oldschool track cars.My wife & I will be there fishman. Probably with valiant. Should be a lot of tidewater mopar club folks going. Have been to suffolk airport show last 2 years & it will be cool to see the cars actually run this year.

Oldschoolcuda

Cool I'll see ya there. I'm staying in the campground next door. My wife is driving the 67 vert and i'll be towing the fastback to see what this new package will do. going up friday morning.

It is our plan I have not attended this reunion before. Raced at Suffolks years ago.

Duster5.jpg

One more bump, leaving in the moorning to go to this event.

Hey Tommy, I`m going to see if I can get A.O. to join me there Saturday if he doesn`t have to work. Did everything go smoothly today? Sorry I didn`t catch up with you but you know how body work goes, eh? Tomorrow....... a little clear coat and we`re back in action again.

Hey Tommy, I`m going to see if I can get A.O. to join me there Saturday if he doesn`t have to work. Did everything go smoothly today? Sorry I didn`t catch up with you but you know how body work goes, eh? Tomorrow....... a little clear coat and we`re back in action again.

Yup, on the trailer and hooked to the back of the Dodge ready to roll. Hit test and tune by noon (hopefully). Hope you guys can make it.

:wave:I want to say that I hope yall have a great time and get some pictures for us fishman!! It sounds like a great event :thumleft:
Get some good tree time and set that car up to take your car to the final run and do us proud bud :burnout:

-
Back