Little old lady from Passa.........Winnipeg

-

DRENO

Reaction score
This my Mom in with my brother in his Porsche going cruisin a couple summers ago.She will be 92 in 6 weeks.

f.JPG

f.JPG

Priceless :happy10: Thank you for sharing DRENO :cheers:
She looks very strong and happy in the picture for her age :happy10:
I have a big smile on :cheers: Thank you.

Where's the beef??????

Sure wouldn't want to mess with her.

But the bigger question is, how are you related to someone who'd actually own that thing????

Way cool man. She looks like she is enjoying the ride. Give her a hug and kiss for me. I miss my Mom like crazy.
Frank

Where's the beef??????

Sure wouldn't want to mess with her.

But the bigger question is, how are you related to someone who'd actually own that thing????

She can be scarier than that clown.Well,my brother has nothing to do with any kind of classic car.He allways wanted a Porsche so that's what he got,however he does own a Jeep as well.8)

Way cool man. She looks like she is enjoying the ride. Give her a hug and kiss for me. I miss my Mom like crazy.
Frank

I'm keepin her close since my Dad passed away.She allways liked going for rides with my Dad,now I take her for a drive as much as I can.Thanks for stopping by Frank.8)

I love it,great shot !

She looks like she is saying "Hit it" !

What a great pic! Cherish that woman DRENO, she has a great smile and I'm betting an attitude to match. :)

Oh yeah, make sure you record her stories, I'll bet she's got some great ones. :)

I found out from my mom that my great, great grandfather fought in the Florida war against the Seminole Indians in the way early 1800's and that his first name was Terrance. He came here straight from Ireland. I never knew that until about two weeks ago.

What a great pic! Cherish that woman DRENO, she has a great smile and I'm betting an attitude to match. :)

She's got an attitude when she wants one alright.She usually avoids pictures but she sure seems up for that one.8)

Oh yeah, make sure you record her stories, I'll bet she's got some great ones. :)

I found out from my mom that my great, great grandfather fought in the Florida war against the Seminole Indians in the way early 1800's and that his first name was Terrance. He came here straight from Ireland. I never knew that until about two weeks ago.

Wow ,that is an interesting story.My Mom's Mom was Irish,she lived to be 100.Mom is not much of a story teller so I talk to her about the old days to help her remember.

Here's a good one....from last summer.

photof.JPG

photof.JPG

Wow ,that is an interesting story.My Mom's Mom was Irish,she lived to be 100.Mom is not much of a story teller so I talk to her about the old days to help her remember.

Here's a good one....from last summer.

View attachment 115617

Great pic and what a great thing you are doing to keep her mind active. :read2:

My GM on my dad's side was 96 when she passed away when I was 12. I was the last of ten kids and my dad was the last of 12. My great grandfather was born in 1840 and my GF in 1880, he was the last of 11. I seem to have skipped a few generations. I should have been driving a '59 Fury in my 30's...:)

Great pic and what a great thing you are doing to keep her mind active. :read2:

My GM on my dad's side was 96 when she passed away when I was 12. I was the last of ten kids and my dad was the last of 12. My great grandfather was born in 1840 and my GF in 1880, he was the last of 11. I seem to have skipped a few generations. I should have been driving a '59 Fury in my 30's...:)

Holy crap,big family.My Mom had 1 sister and my Dad had 1 sister.There were 5 kids in our family,4 boys and 1 girl,2 of my brothers have passed away so we're down to 3. Well,I have to work tomorrow so I'm checkin out,thanks for the interesting stories and stopping by Joe,cya tomorrow.8)

Look for the man in brown.

Holy crap,big family.My Mom had 1 sister and my Dad had 1 sister.There were 5 kids in our family,4 boys and 1 girl,2 of my brothers have passed away so we're down to 3. Well,I have to work tomorrow so I'm checkin out,thanks for the interesting stories and stopping by Joe,cya tomorrow.8)

Look for the man in brown.

We'll see you my friend! Man in brown? Oh uh, that's sounds scary.....:read2:

You look like you mom DRENO. Thats a good thing.:cheers: God bless her and many more years to follow. It sound like you have a strong gene pool.

"Why's it make so much noise"..........classic.:-D

Here's one for your mom.:cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUlH09TMKgQ&feature=related

Just got up have to go to work in an hour.Thanks for the video homecloned.Can't believe i haven't seen that one.I like the helmet,lol.:toothy10:

Hi Ho....

Superstock Dodge?

DRENO, I love your Mom.....Great cowboy hat and she wears it well :)

-
Back