Lo23

-
I know. I'm just messin' with ya..........(and the others).

Like I said I know a guy who would jump at it for a finder's fee or work out some kind of deal with you. Just let me know (and no, it's not me - as much as I'd like to own one it just doesn't fit into what I'm in to).

I PM'd the guy to see what has become of the deal. I'll let ya know if i hear anything. If it had a Dana in it it would have been a 4 speed car. The autos came with an 6.75 unit under it. I've got the authinticity book on this rig and two 68's setting in the "Field of Dreams" so you might say i WILL build on some day.
Small Block

They were never painted from the factory.They were two tone primer.
I can't believe a Hemi Dart in a junkyard nowdays but anything is possible when it comes to Mopars.I had a buddy find two Superbirds in a field just 5 years ago.They were both in Kentucky and he bought both of them.\
Jim

You're right GTS. The rear metal section was a gray primer and the front fiberglass was a dark gray or black primer. Should be easy to tell if it's what they say it is if you know what these were built with. I'd love to know the outcome. I PM'd the guy asking what he had in mind for a partnership. I'll let ya know if anything transpires.
Small Block

-
Back