-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Contact seller
Well the lady never call me back about the duster for sale, but these just popped up on the local classifieds. The 65 and 66 Barracudas are both 273 cars. Doesn't say anything if the cudas run or not, but the rag top dart runs. He is asking $3K each. The bodies look to be in good shape. I might go for a drive tommorrow. What do you think?

Mopar1.jpg

Mopar2.jpg

Mopar3.jpg

I think I'd take a ride and maybe bring some cash with me (just in case of course!)

wow!!! I sure would like to have the red cuda,but as usual.....to far away,no extra cash,no more room for another,wife would sh*t....

dosent look like that green cuda runs but the red dart and the red cuda sure do like they run i would jut happen to have 2500 cash in ur pocket and see wat he says to that lol

I have a '65 Barracuda in great shape like the red one and can't sell it. Buy it because you love it. No one seems to want to pay fair money for them if you decide to sell later. It does look nice though.

Went and looked at these cars today. The 66 has some body damage and the interior is trashed. The 65 has a good 20 footer on it and some bondo starting to crack. The dart is the best but has rot in the rear inner fenders. I passed on all three. I am just keeping my eyes out for an all original solid body car with a matching drive train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back