location of mopar guys

-
From West Plains, Mo. here.

Cuda Chick: I'm in on the party. I'll help fund it. I'll pick up MeMike and treva and head your way. Sat or Sunday is ok with me. Just tell me when and we'll be there. Gives us a heads up a few weeks in advance.
Why do i go by Small Block????

And I thought I already posted on this thread, how'd I miss it?

Kitchener(ish), Ontario, Canada

Later's
Giles

hi im from australia and mopars were not popular cars here and now we cant get enough of them i have always liked them iv had mine about 40 years im from kyneton melbourne vic...

Saline, MI here. Just on the south end of Ann Arbor and about an hour west of Detroit. We got a few nice mopars around here but no regular cruising places. I drive over to Woodward Ave. or Telegraph to get my driving/old car fix. Plenty of them over there all the time.

Maple ridge BC canada.

We all may live all over the place, but it doesn't feal that way.

Phil

Southern California here (about 40 miles north of the Mexican border).

I see most of my Mopar bruthas at shows. Not many cruising the streets. Although, I did see a new Challenger the other day.

just on the southern border of Hartford, CT
Lots of Mopars but always locked up and hidden away except for Saturday cruise nite or shows.

Everyone welcome for the largest all-MOPAR show and swap in NEW ENGLAND!

next year August 30, 2009 our 24th year. <chryslerconvention.com>

Home of the 1970 Dart Swinger 340 REGISTRY

3 1970 Dart swinger 340's EV2 favorite color
1971 Dart custom 4 door
2004 Dodge Ram 1550 quad cab
20" Haulmark enclosed trailer

Riverside Ca. present
and I just add a new member, my Son who is 15yrs, I purchased him a 68 Dart 318 cid unfortunatly the motor had a little more then oil in the pan water
can't complain 1400.00 rust free

New Albany Indiana, not many Mopar fans in the area or atleast that I've run into in the 2yrs I've been here. Looking to find some more Mopar related activites if any one is in the area or Louisville Ky area.

Vista/n.c san diego ca for me,
Where there are a lot of mopar, but most are recluse
There are only a few of us that build/hang out/cruise. It's kinda weird most of these recluse mopar guy's only take'em to cruisin grand ave in esco or the 101 in o side.
Another weird thing is that when I run into them it turns a lot of them have owned their cars since new and yet have no idea of how to work on them.
Believe me there is nothing worse then meeting one of these guys and finding out they've been having the local blotie gayrage help them with they're mopar.:sign6:
And don't try to talk technical with them, for they have the look of a lost child.

Rocky Hill, Ct here. And there's always a good selection of all the mopars to be seen around the state.

Huntingdon, PA I also have a 72 Challenger, 37 Plymouth coupe, 1967 Dodge shortbed little red truck. But this is for A bodies....LOL I must be a Mopar guy!

I'm from Roseville, Michigan which is about 30 min outside of Detroit. Lots of local mopars and increasing lately. Plenty of everything. I have to say we are very lucky in this area. I can go to 3 or 4 cruise nights and see 100 plus cars just hanging out. Made a lot of friends there. Plus we have the largest cruise in the world that justs rocks "The Dream Cruise". Wednesday night I went to downtown Mt Clemens cruise night and as I looked down mainstreet looking at all the cars parked I was just amazed. Jysnflem

a-bodies.jpg

The Northwest corner of Connecticut-6 miles from N.Y.State and 2 miles from M.A. theres a few Mopars around here--I own 3 of em

100_8480.JPG

-
Back