location of mopar guys

-
McAlester Oklahoma. 20,000 people & 2 are mopar guys. Me & my friend that owns the muffler shop.

:toothy10:

I LIVE HERE.JPG

I live in Oakville,Ontario,Canada.I make Ford Edge,Lincoln MKX,Ford Flex and soon Lincoln MKT(3.7 liter turbo)sorry but the job pays well!I,m about 1 hour away from MOPARFEST. 8*Years to retirement.

central texas temple texas to be exact. 60 miles north of austin

I am from Northwestern Vermont, about six miles from the candian border. I just went through this whole thread and did not see another Vermonter. I know there are a few Mopar people around up here as I have seen some of the cars.

Grand Rapids, Michigan here. Technically though I'm in Zurich, Switzerland BUT still claiming my address in GR as home, that's where the car is and that's where I'm working on it.

Mate, I'm from Sydney, Australia. My Duster is from Modesto, CA and lived most of it's life in that area... There's a fair few Mopar guys in Sydney but most of them own Australian Chryslers and Valiants. A fair few of us have US Cars.. There's my '76 Duster, a Plymouth Fury, Dodge Phoenix, Dodge Coronet, Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and a few others around locally...

Bavaria - South Germany (a small town called Noerdlingen to be exact)

Mopars are very rare around me. And if i draw a circle about 100 miles around me i would guess we´re less than 30 guys who held up the spirit

Covington. Georgia (20 miles east of Atlanta)

I have a 66 Valiant and daily driver 88 Ram.

My friend has a basement full of Mopars.Everything from a 68 Charger to 74 Challenger and various Dusters, Scamps. and Valiants.

There are lots of Mopar guys around here.

I live in Mineetrista Mn where we can only enjoy our cars for 3 months of the year yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in Green Cove Springs, Florida. Only know a couple of Mopar people. We use to belong to a Mopar Club, however, 90% of the 17 people were really jerks. Did not care much about the club and only a few of us would pay the dues and support the rest. Never cruised or had get togethers. Would meet maybe once a week if the word got out. I would love to have a bunch of people like you around to chat, cruise and have fun with.

Dave

I own a /6 1966 Valiant named HESTER,

the big sister to VICTORIA, MeMikes Ride...

I live in West, By God, Virginia!!!

Oh and like Leanna.... I ain't exactly a guy either

~MARY

1hotmama&ride.JPG

1hotmama&ride.JPG

Wow, this thread gets revived over a year later...

Elmira, NY, thirty minutes south of the birthplace of the US Gran Prix, five hours northwest of the City, two or so hours southwest of Albany, two or so hours southsouth west of Sorrycuse, two or so hours southwest of Rottenchester, and about three hours southwest of Buffalo. And about fifteen minutes from the PA line. Birthplace of Mark Twain, Hal Roach, and a bunch of other people you could careless about.

-
Back