[FOR SALE] lol

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some of this must be "self fulfilling" These nuts see OTHER mental midgets listing crap way overpriced and they just follow suit

Why don't people clean their cars up a bit before they list them for sale?
Interior needs a lot of love, but it doesn't look too rusty to me.
Still isn't worth no 1200 bucks though even if it was cleaned up......

****. i bet $750 would drag that home. these cars are no hemi cuda but they are getting a little harder to come by. that doesnt look all that bad to me. Most of these cars need full resto's anyways.

Here in Detroit, that car would sell all day long for 1200

even up here in the rust belt where these cars are near extinct it would might make 650 but it may be in better shape than I can tell. if its solid 1000 to 1200 easy

better hope the guys at gas monkey garage dont see this add. they will slap a coat of flat clear on that " patina" and quadruple there money.

around these parts it would sell pretty easy, what I see is a fairly rust free body that needs some love and a drive train

Here in Detroit, that car would sell all day long for 1200

Not just Detroit, anywhere in the snow belt!!! I paid $2400 for mine in similar shape (other than the PO cleaned up all the mess) and mine had a 340, 833 and 8.75 in it.

cheapest A body listed in these parts is a 1975 duster for $9500, the rest are listed at 15-16K

different people see different things, but reality is once you move away from Texas and salt free areas old cars with not much rust bring big money for the most part

Im trying to sell a rust free 72 Duster for $ 1500.00 and cant even get an offer . lol

it probably will run ...im not joking when I say that I brought home a car in that same shape one time and the slant six did actually fire ....those slant sixes amaze me.

the one I had didn't even have an air cleaner ....I stuck the shop vac nozzle in the carb and cleaned the engine up and hooked a battery up, ....it turned ...then I poured some gas in and it really did fire. I didn't have anything to lose when I tried it....and since then I have a loyalty to those slantys.....when he says it might run .....I don't take it as a joke ...it probably will.

it probably will run ...im not joking when I say that I brought home a car in that same shape one time and the slant six did actually fire ....those slant sixes amaze me.

the one I had didn't even have an air cleaner ....I stuck the shop vac nozzle in the carb and cleaned the engine up and hooked a battery up, ....it turned ...then I poured some gas in and it really did fire. I didn't have anything to lose when I tried it....and since then I have a loyalty to those slantys.....when he says it might run .....I don't take it as a joke ...it probably will.

if you can get it to turn even after some effort it will run car is probably worth $800

I see **** like that advertised around here for $1200 running, with a decent interior, and some body work.

If that's all surface rust and there are no holes in the metal, I don't see why it's not worth $1200. Geez, people will spend 100 hours replacing floors, quarters and frame rails! I bought a '71 Demon that was sitting for 22 years and it fired up! Then I drove it home with only the E-brake and 4 flat-spot tires....*thump thump thump* Amazing!!!

How 'bout this one for a good laugh? -----> http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/4063963077.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back