Long hibernation

-

andy l

Reaction score
Well here starts the long hibernation of our Mn Mopars as we got the 1st of many dumpings of snow here in good old 3 month car season state. Post some of your totals of snow I got 10 inches in Minnetrista

Well here starts the long hibernation of our Mn Mopars as we got the 1st of many dumpings of snow here in good old 3 month car season state. Post some of your totals of snow I got 10 inches in Minnetrista
We got a few feet of sunshine over the weekend! Two car shows and temps in the 80's. I just had to rub that in! I have relatives in Mn so I'm allowed.....

you lucky guy you get to drive yr car argh!!!!!!!!!!!1

Goes below freezing every night,but during the day we sneak a bit above.Streets are dry so I still go for cruises. 8)

they use alot of salt here and with a convert it's a little chilly

I grew up in MN, but ended up in WI, which isn't much better. I'm pretty depressed about this cold weather since I was just getting going on my car when I have to set it aside for awhile, but at least we didn't get the snow yet! It almost makes me feel not so bad now.

Get Billy to do it twice. Lol j/k ya

Pete, I'm laughing so hard right now I'm almost tearing up ... just caught your signature picture. Talk about appropriate for the thread!!!

image.php
500 inches,go big or stay home

LMFAO!!!

-
Back