-
Status
Not open for further replies.

iw378

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have the long style reverse lights on my 69 barracuda. I need 2 of the correct screws. They are about 3 inches long P.O used sheetrock screws.
Luke

i would take one of the ones you have down to fastenal. They can get them for you even if you need to buy a box of them it is still likely cheaper then buying and shipping a pair. They aren't anything special.

Still looking for some reverse light screws I have the long reverse lights. Also looking for a set of headlight bezel screws for a 69 barracuda. I think there is 2 about 2 inches long and 2 that are like an inch and a half long. Also looking for plastic wiring connector that goes on the end of the turn signal wiring coming out of the column

Attachments

• IMG_0482.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 109
My original screws were long gone and replaced by oversized wood screws or the like. I bought a nutsert kit, which works like a rivet gun and secures a threaded insert. I am going to drill out the holes, add the nutserts, and use the correct size machine screws.

I have the long style reverse lights on my 69 barracuda. I need 2 of the correct screws. They are about 3 inches long P.O used sheetrock screws.
Luke

Home Depot, #10x 2' stainless sheet metal if I remember right on the length, about $1.25. I just did the ones on the my car. Get the tapered head Phillips.

If you just have to have the correct screws you could try mrgusa.com catalog.
I think correct is a chromed oval head Phillips. I don't know the correct length for a 69.
As for the nutserts mentioned. Ford used those things in the truck door skin to attach their trailer mirrors. For the pre-delivery guy, nothing else could ruin a good day so quick or often.

Home Depot, #10x 2' stainless sheet metal if I remember right on the length, about $1.25. I just did the ones on the my car. Get the tapered head Phillips.
I have the Long lights. Gotta be 3 inch screws. I'll look this weekend

Found some. For those that care or need some I happened on them by accident. My neighbor has a 67 camaro rs/ss. She was missing a vent window screw and did not know what to get.
I pulled the one she had out and it was what I needed. heartbeat city has the screws in pairs.
I ordered 2 pair for me and 1 pair for her.
Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back