Long time admirer...never an owner

-
Reaction score
Great site guys.
I never have owned a A-body, but would like to.
I like them all but I think my favourite would be a 1969 Swinger 340...F6 white stripe and interior and make that a Mod Top please :tongue9:

Also like the '70 Swingers, the '68 and '69 GTS, '71 Dusters and Demons, any of the cool canvas roof cars...I could go on and on.

Some of you guys may have stumbled on one of my websites before:
Maple Leaf Mopars or the Lift Off Hood Registry.

Anyway keep up the great work on the site, I don't know if I can be of any help but I will really enjoy doing some reading!!!

Take care,
Dave

AHA!! That is you, you ole dawg. Your "mapleleafmopars" site is lookin good. Smart idea with the photo ads. Maybe Alan will let you sell "BarrellCuda" on there. You guys HAVE to check out Dave's "carsinbarns". It's the best one...........ever!

Beep Beep Dave,"I" am glad you made it here and I will be checkin you sit's out. :salute:
One thing is for sure this site will bring out the best of mopar builder's.
I needed all this info back in 1998,I would have finished in the money at the track here in northeast arkansas.
I am lookin for a nother A body myself Just a rollin chasie,
Injoy your self here,I sure have.

Now I now where all the mopar's are.Canada :cussing:
real nice site Dave alot of car's and part's
Your Cuda is a DANDY. I shue like the 70 fury you sold very nice. :thumbup:

Hey John
For sure there are some heartbreakers, but most of those cars have been restored, or are in the process. The rest are likely being robbed for parts. Amazing what lies neath the weeds, and lurks in weathered old shelters.(if I drank JD,I could be a poet eh?)

69 Swinger1.JPG

Thanks for the kind words guys!
A buddy of mine started the original Cars in Barns site years ago (part of Redline Muscle Mopars site, that no longer exists).
I started the Canadian Version sometime later but have been pretty consistant in keeping it updated. I just find it soo interesting to see the cars and hearing their stories!

Thanks again guys!

Dave

-
Back