Long time no see !

-

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Well, been battling kidney disease. I have had 14 operations since sept-oct of last year. Been able to do nothing.

Just starting to come around. I now have 28 percent kidney function. That's great considering my kidneys had shut down completely. Poly cystic kidney disease.

Well, I haven't done much to the dart on the rote series but will be soon. I did trade of my problem prone 01 dodge diesel dually for a gem:::::::

1972 dodge dart. Completely restore 8 years ago and garaged since then. It is a daily driver, but some that know me, I will not own one unless I can drive it. No trailer queens here (no offence to anyone). Lol
This car is like driving a new car, without the payment. It is a auto, but got my eyes on a complete 4 speed setup. Will touch nothing else on the car other than manual trans ans steering and a 8.75... Stay tuned

Attachments

• image.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 308
Here is another

Attachments

• image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 309
Few more

Attachments

• image.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 306
Far, I can only load one at a time.lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 295
Saweeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttt!

Hope you get healed all the way! Prayers sent your way my friend.

Looks like you found yourself a nice car there !!! Get yourself better so you can keep enjoying it !!!
:cheers::burnout:

Very nice, I really like the black color and the twin scoops. Sounds like you have a great attitude concerning your health which is probably the most important thing to keep you strong(along with prayers of course!)

Looks good.

I'm glad to read you're feeling better and I hope for a continued recovery for you.

One of my good friends in SC has that same disease. He just started dialysis as his kidneys are almost completely shut down.

Good to see you again, Joe. Will be praying for you.

Good to see you back and on the upswing regarding your health!

Nice car, are the back wheels wider than stock?

I do not believe the backs are wider. I think they stock width

14 operations! Yeesh! - Glad to hear you're back! - Love the Dart too.

I was wondering what happened to you and why I haven't seen you posting.

Hope your ok now and won't have any more complications. Good to see you back. Stick around and stay a while...

Glad your back with us. We'll pray for you and your family.

Hey Joe so sorry to hear of your health problems. So glad you are still with us. I have asked where you were . Beautiful car. Far cry to the 340 Duster you were hauling when we met in Illinois. Oh by the way I am now living 6 miles from Virginia Motorsport Park in Dinwiddie Va. Really glad you are back with us you were missed. Stay strong and PM me anytime. Steve

very nice Dart! Glad to see you back and to hear your getting better.. Prayers sent for continued healing

-
Back